Dynadot

I hope this helps

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ctmixing

Established Member
Impact
I live in Los Angeles and today I saw a .zone advertisement. I was at a red light and the car in front of me had it on their car tag. It wasnt a short golden name either.

I guess I will grab some names myself :)

p.s. grab some too!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do you think they use this domain because it is great , or because it was available for reg fee ?

If you were selling it for $500 or $1,000 do you think they would purchase it from you all the same ?

•••
My guess is no. But im sure if you had exactly what they wanted they would buy it. That's kind of how we all are wired!

With that in mind I never knew that extension existed until yesterday

•••
It is too early in the game to make large investments in the new tld's.

Most will not survive, and possibly only a few will catch on.

I would wait a while to see what will happen with them.

That being said, NameCheap has a sale, and I think it ends today.

88 cents for several of the new tld's.

Because they were so cheap I picked up a few for a very small investment.

Of course the renewal fees will be much more, but for a low price it was worth the investment even if I do not renew them in a year.

•••
Thanks for the heads up, I never knew it existed until now.
Forgotten already, what were we talking about? .com

•••
•••
I was thanking the OP .lol
.zone .horse .uno .lmfao
I'll stick to the big 3 .net .com .ca

•••
•••
•••
I do have a .Garden

Seems like a long shot, but you never know!

I have only a few new tld's, but only in ones that seem to make sense like .online.

The others make sense for their own niches, but .online seems to cover any business and not just a small and very specific area.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back