IT.COM

I have sold 133 Domains Last Month On Clubhouse

NameSilo
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OMG,
If all NP members get in there then the club name will be changed to Reseller Club and nothing will be sold over $20
Sadly but true, if that much!

•••
OMG,
If all NP members get in there then the club name will be changed to Reseller Club and nothing will be sold over $20

True that, but luckily that part of the world with 500 million domainers per square mile don't like iPhones much :)

•••
I'm android too

but do keep us posted how it goes

with names..prices..number names listed.

•••
Can anyone plz send me clubhouse invitation code? sorry OP I don't mean to dilute the post.

•••
How to submit Domains on RFD market for BIN.
Thanks.

•••
I'm saying domainers have been looking for ways to sell a lot of names fast for decent roi for ages...and they have not found such way... because it simply does not exist. and selling domains is a patient and slow process.

but since u have nothing to hide... can u post which names u sold and prices..and yer folio size plz...tnx

Dang alcy! Not sure why you are beating Robbie up on this one. lol.
Get an iphone and hop on brother.

I've actually bought from him on Clubhouse and am an active member of the Domaining community on Club House.

I've been able to make an additional $500 - $1000 weekly on CH.

I picked up a $350 domain and had multiple $2k - $2500 offers the same day - passed on it though because it's worth much more than that to end user. Also hand regged domains that I've sold for $300 hours later.

But look, I'm a data analyst with 20+ years of automation and coding and nearly a decade in domains. Results vary.

The problem here on NP is that people try to sell JP08EX.com as a "premium two syllable pronounceable rare legacy TLD domain". Don't bring those trash names over to CH people, not going to work. On CH if you find a great hand reg you might be able to flip it to investors who would rather pay to acquire good names rather than dig lists for 4 hours.

It's slowed down a significant amount from the first few weeks, but you can still grab some great deals and get good value on CH if you have decent well researched domains.

You can also stay up on the trends. Most people over there are first to social platforms and new trends.

I hand regged two domains from trends I've heard on CH and had high 4 fig offers

If someone needs an invite PM me, must be an active member here.

•••

I've actually bought from him on Clubhouse and am an active member of the Domaining community on Club House.

I picked up a $350 domain and had multiple $2k - $2500 offers the same day - passed on it though because it's worth much more than that to end user. Also hand regged domains that I've sold for $300 hours later.

But look, I'm a data analyst with 20+ years of automation and coding and nearly a decade in domains. Results vary.

The problem here on NP is that people try to sell JP08EX.com as a "premium two syllable pronounceable rare legacy TLD domain". Don't bring those trash names over to CH people, not going to work. On CH if you find a great hand reg you might be able to flip it to investors who would rather pay to acquire good names rather than dig lists for 4 hours.

It's slowed down a significant amount from the first few weeks, but you can still grab some great deals and get good value on CH if you have decent well researched domains.

You can also stay up on the trends. Most people over there are first to social platforms and new trends.

I hand regged two domains from trends I've heard on CH and had high 4 fig offers

not beating lol...
just saying all the miracle quick sale domain schemes in history have failed.. but I guess one can argue theres first for everything ,)

•••
not beating lol...
just saying all the miracle quick sale domain schemes in history have failed.. but I guess one can argue theres first for everything ,)

Well is not about any miraculous quick sales, told you I submitted two names and they were both sold, then the next two auctions submitted 3 names each and they never auctioned my names, it seems to me that is a sort of "buddies club" and if you are an outsider they pick your names only if the inventory is low? ...just saying ...

Also you shouldn't imagine that any name you list will sell for $99 ... some for $25 some for $50 but most of them remain unsold.

Last edited:
•••
not beating lol...

I never did say it was a miracle, quick get rich scheme... I was just letting everyone know that you can access cash by selling on CH if you have good domains :)

•••
Well is not about any miraculous quick sales, told you I submitted two names and they were both sold, then the next two auctions submitted 3 names each and they never auctioned my names, it seems to me that is a sort of "buddies club" and if you are an outsider they pick your names only if the inventory is low? ...just saying ...

Also you shouldn't imagine that any name you list will sell for $99 ... some for $25 some for $50 but most of them remain unsold.

It's not a buddies club, They get hundreds of domain names submitted each day so some make it others don't... I have many that don't get accepted one day but do others... There is no right or wrong reason behind it...

I put three in today, two were accepted and both sold...

The other I will relist at another time...

•••

Thanks for the support :) Appreciate it and 100% agree bring good names and they generally sell.

•••

Congrats. I'm slacking. I've been so busy I haven't even had time to submit.

•••
It's not a buddies club, They get hundreds of domain names submitted each day so some make it others don't... I have many that don't get accepted one day but do others... There is no right or wrong reason behind it...

Robbie, I'm not saying it is but this is what I felt in my short time in the room. There are also people that list more than 3 names per auction, easy to spot this so it isn't quite a "fair for all" environment.
Anyway seems to be a great way to offload names in the $25 - $99 range, especially if you own lots of geos which I've seen selling quite a bit.

The whole thing is to actually have your names picked up for auction but as more people join I highly doubt this will get profitable for many. I personally felt like an idiot when I submitted my names twice and saw no one auctioned while the quality of some auctioned names was meh ...

•••
Robbie, I'm not saying it is but this is what I felt in my short time in the room. There are also people that list more than 3 names per auction, easy to spot this so it isn't quite a "fair for all" environment.
Anyway seems to be a great way to offload names in the $25 - $99 range, especially if you own lots of geos which I've seen selling quite a bit.

The whole thing is to actually have your names picked up for auction but as more people join I highly doubt this will get profitable for many. I personally felt like an idiot when I submitted my names twice and saw no one auctioned while the quality of some auctioned names was meh ...
Pls how do I list my names for Auction on Clubhouse?? I joined a few domain clubs but I don't know what to do next. Pls help me. Thanks.

•••
You guys need to be on the app to participate as far as I know. Letting people submit names who aren’t even on the app yet seems like a risk to any buyer.

Last edited:
•••
Pls how do I list my names for Auction on Clubhouse?? I joined a few domain clubs but I don't know what to do next. Pls help me. Thanks.

Visit these three platforms that host auctions on the site Rapidfiredomains.com, Domamba.com, DomainingClub.com - Register at each and then submit your domains for the auctions, not every domain name is chosen, so try and pick your better domains.

•••
You guys need to be on the app to participate as far as I know. Letting people submit names who aren’t even on the app yet seems like a risk to any buyer.

Yes, if you arent a member of clubhouse you cant participate as you need a clubhouse handle to submit and register for these auctions.

•••
What are your sales rate guys? Thinking if I might need to buy an iPhone seriously only for this lol

•••
Maybe one day they will release the app for Android, a far more popular OS when it comes to usage in the world.

Brad
They have recently stated they will be expanding to android. I'm excited cause no way in hell am I supporting Apple. :p

•••
*Leaning forward

Cheers
Corey

•••
@Robbie I have just installed CH in my phone, but couldn't join without an invite.
If possible, would you please send me an invite? I have sent you a DM with my mobile no.
Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••
Hi guys, apologies for reviving the thread. Anyone perhaps have a clubhouse invite they could send me? Would really appreciate it. Will DM mobile no. Regards.

•••
Hi guys, apologies for reviving the thread. Anyone perhaps have a clubhouse invite they could send me? Would really appreciate it. Will DM mobile no. Regards.
Pm thnx

•••
Wow, i just joined the auction today since a long time and more than $1000 dollars were generated from it

There were mainly Brandables.

I was able to buy & sell domains there and it was amazing.

Lots of activity going on there.

A must place for a domainer to have their domains getting sold and also buy domains at a good price.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back