Dynadot

advice I have many domains and want a unique site for each

NameSilo
Watch
Hi

I have many domains and I want a simple custom template per site that I can control from a backend. For example, domain XYZ should go to a page that says "XYZ is a site about..." and the domain ABC should go to a site that says "ABC is a site about..."

Is there a solution that I can buy to do this?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

I have many domains and I want a simple custom template per site that I can control from a backend. For example, domain XYZ should go to a page that says "XYZ is a site about..." and the domain ABC should go to a site that says "ABC is a site about..."

Thanks
You don't need to do it manually.
Check out DNHat - https://dnhat.com
It will automatically create optimized landing pages for the domains. You select among the 7 templates, add the domain list and you're done.
You control everything from backend - just the way you want it.

Last edited:
•••
Yes you can do that. If you do not care about SEO you can do Iframe or some registrars call it stealth forwarding. DynaDot can have that. If you need more that one page website, I can help you. One hosting blog you can have as many as possible domain. Its like $5/month for the hosting. PM me if interested.

•••
•••
If your in the business of selling names you only need a lander. You can put a whole lot of work in and unless you have something else to sell your going to be wasting time. I understand people are trying to monetize but unless you have exact type ins or short names you going to have to work a lot harder than you think for cents in the dollar. If you actually have an online business outside of domains then I will totally recommend custom. If you enjoy buying selling and get less enjoyment out of development I will suggest you to use services like Epik Dan etc spend more time doing the parts you like. Before you know it you have hundreds of names and feel obliged to continue to build which changes goals takes away precious time between renewals.

Last edited:
•••
You can create the same in WordPress Multisite, however, the hosting needs to have unlimited addon domains enabled.

•••
Thanks to all, i have homework to do

•••
We offer a free version of our website builder for any domains registered with Dynadot, that would allow you to create a free one-page website for each of your domains. There's some more information on the website builder here:

https://www.dynadot.com/website-builder/

•••
The difficult part would be unique content for each.

•••
•••
•••
•••
If you do it the wrong way.

Automated is the wrong way.

Sorry but if you want to teach OP how to blatantly spam Google and get their entire site network banned, I'm not going to vouch for that.

I also believe such advice shouldn't be on NamePros.

•••
You don't need to do it manually.
Check out DNHat - https://dnhat.com
It will automatically create optimized landing pages for the domains. You select among the 7 templates, add the domain list and you're done.
You control everything from backend - just the way you want it.
Nice, thanks for sharing.

•••
Good afternoon,

I would recommend Efty's Marketplace.

You have to pay but I think it is worth the money.

You can start with just the basics or upgrade and get more features.

You get a Marketplace page and you can customize an 'About us' page and there is a further page which can be customized and tailored for each domain name as necessary.

You can sign up for a free trial and see whether it is suitable for your needs.

Good luck with your journey.

Regards,

Reddstagg

•••
Hi

Thanks
Consider this: build one website on a wordpress platform (free) and create a landing page for each domain. You can use the woocommerce shopping cart (free). List all your domains as virtual products in your shop and have custom content in the description for each page. Once you're done, you can do a 301 redirect for each domain name to the corresponding landing page in your domain marketplace.

That is the general idea, but you can push the boundaries even further depending on what you're trying to achieve.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back