NameSilo

opinion I have couple of domains expiring over at Dotster. Would you?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
hey. I'm in a bit of a pickle.

I totally did not pay attention to the Calendar and the Dotster domains I reg last year are close to expiring. (Don't ask why I didn't pay attention. I'm an idiot.) Long story short.

If I post them on here will you guys buy? or should I ask will they sell?

In a perfect world? I should have listed them on Namejet with the typical low starting offer of $69. But I'm past the 60 day expiration "window" allowed to list them on NJ.

Don't really want to renew them at regular price.

If the domains are good. That's a BIG IF. lol would any one of you bother with a $69 starting bid like you would on Namejet?

or is that wishful thinking?

I'd even go $59 as starting price since technically of that $69 bucks I'd have to pay $10 to transfer to Enom anyway.

Or even $40 since technically I'd have to pay 20% to Namejet.

What do you guys think? Should I give you a try here on Namepros?

At $69 would you make offers? IF THE DOMAINS ARE GOOD?

I only ask because I've see the "trend" for domain auctions on NP to be starting at $1 to trigger that "shark frenzy". I get that. so would my $69 starting be skipped you think? If so what's a better starting bid to get more interest?

Also would transferring the domains from Dotster/netfirms/domain.com be an issue?

Like internally between them or even worse. out of them?

sorry for the huge list of questions.

Thanks in advance for your opinions.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There renewal is even $17 for a dotcom. I will rather buy domain sitting with another registrar

•••
There renewal is even $17 for a dotcom. I will rather buy domain sitting with another registrar

thanks Good to know. I assumed it was in the $8-$10.

Good point. I'm transferring soon then. it's better option to transfer to LCN.com for $6.44 each.

Edit: but wait. couldn't a buyer of my domains just transfer over to LCN.com for $6.44 each? I'm slow and just realized this.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back