Not open for further replies.

Debasish sahoo

Established Member
Impact
How can I sell it quickly
My domain name is cashojo.com
Selling it on sedo for 500$

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's not a good name imo and not worth $500 (someone else might have a different opinion though)

Awkward saying it out loud and I am not sure who your target market is

Domaining is not a get rich scheme - takes hard work, research and patience

Put it on Afternic, Undeveloped and submit it the Brandable sites (Brandpa, Brandbucket and Squadhelp) If one of the Brand sites accept it you would need to remove your other listings

Before registering anymore names read, read and read some more........

GL...

•••
It's not a good name imo and not worth $500 (someone else might have a different opinion though)

Awkward saying it out loud and I am not sure who your target market is

Domaining is not a get rich scheme - takes hard work, research and patience

Put it on Afternic, Undeveloped and submit it the Brandable sites (Brandpa, Brandbucket and Squadhelp) If one of the Brand sites accept it you would need to remove your other listings

Before registering anymore names read, read and read some more........

GL...

•••
Doesn't you think that it is a good domain?
Why ?
The comparable domains are sold by very high amount

•••
Doesn't you think that it is a good domain?
Why ?
The comparable domains are sold by very high amount
Just my opinion - I have been told many a time a lot of my names are not up to scratch, don't take it personally.

I can't pronounce it - I have tried saying it out loud a few times and it does not roll of the tongue. For me it fails the radio test.

I would like to see if anyone else has an opinion that way you can get some other ideas.

Tip - in future mask your name as thread is now showing in Google

c/a/s/h/o/g/o . (com) for example

•••
Just my opinion - I have been told many a time a lot of my names are not up to scratch, don't take it personally.

I can't pronounce it - I have tried saying it out loud a few times and it does not roll of the tongue. For me it fails the radio test.

I would like to see if anyone else has an opinion that way you can get some other ideas.

Tip - in future mask your name as thread is now showing in Google

c/a/s/h/o/g/o . (com) for example
So how can I sell it

•••
your name, your responsibility.

See my first post.........

•••
•••
•••
No one has a magical wand that is going to help you sell quickly. Go and do some research and learn the ropes...........

I want it all now and for nothing mentality - It is bloody laziness of the highest order and you have such a way with words......

I have only ever blocked 1 person, you are close to being number 2........

•••
I want to sell it quickly.
So give some tips how can I sell it quickly
Hello,
Welcome to NP:xf.smile:

@MrAcidic has given you tips in his post imo

Here is another tip, read the forum. There are multiple threads started on "how to sell quickly". You may find your answers there.
Use the search box it helps:xf.wink:

Good luck!

•••
Hello,
Welcome to NP:xf.smile:

@MrAcidic has given you tips in his post imo

Here is another tip, read the forum. There are multiple threads started on "how to sell quickly". You may find your answers there.
Use the search box it helps:xf.wink:

Good luck!
Thanks...

•••
I want to sell it quickly.
So give some tips how can I sell it quickly
There are no tips for selling this domain. It’s not a good domain. If you think it’s so great, keep it and develop it into...something.

•••
Can't I sell this domain in future for good value?

•••
•••
•••
cashpanda.com
Sold for $777 (USD)
cashub.com
Sold for $999 (USD)
cashfeed.com
Sold for $1,488 (USD)
cashbaq.com
Sold for $1,300 (USD)
cashnow.com
Sold for $1,500 (USD)
cashhype.com
Sold for $350 (USD)
cashya.com
Sold for $2,250 (USD)

•••
cashpanda.com
Sold for $777 (USD)
cashub.com
Sold for $999 (USD)
cashfeed.com
Sold for $1,488 (USD)
cashbaq.com
Sold for $1,300 (USD)
cashnow.com
Sold for $1,500 (USD)
cashhype.com
Sold for $350 (USD)
cashya.com
Sold for $2,250 (USD)
You can search on namebio.com for more

•••
none of those are comparable to your name

imo..

Last edited:
•••
It doesn't seem to have been registered in the past. Which means that until end 2018, nobody in more than two decades of Internet existence would buy the name for $10 while it was available (or $35 if we go back to the early days). So what makes you think you are going to sell this name for more than $10 if nobody has ever show even a remote interest ?
Sorry, it doesn't work like this.
Domain sales are the exception, not the norm.

•••
Ok, so I was curious of what the crap did "ojo" mean and why would the OP use it with the word "cash".Correct me if im wrong but it looks to be spanish for eye,hole,center or something to that nature.

OP if this is so, I would not mix two different languages to create a name and try to resell,maybe if you had plans to develop it,but not to just resell the name.
Just my opinion.

Now if you had cash/center in com,then I would say it's a pretty darn good name.

Just my thoughts

Last edited:
•••
"ojo" stands for "eye" in spanish. Unless someone in this world wants to start a "cash-for-eye" project, this domain is worthless.

•••
Cash + ojo
To you this domain name is a big name, but ask yourself is it easily pronounceable to other people from different part of the world?
What does it mean?
You said ojo is eye so means cash eye
What does it mean?
Also pity your end user who will use this name,
And this name dosen't fit in as a brandable
So my advice is drop this name and learn more, all of us has useless domain and we acknowledge the fact we do, and unlist it and read more to be better..
I remember my first useless domain
houstontexasroofingcompany.com:wtf:
Now am ashamed of myself for these name :banghead:
So it happens to all
Drop it and move on..

Domain Flipping is addictive mind how you approach:stop:

•••
"ojo" stands for "eye" in spanish. Unless someone in this world wants to start a "cash-for-eye" project, this domain is worthless.

maybe a pawn shop where you loan your eye for some cash and then you get it back when you return the cash+interest? I can see this taking off...

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back