domain I have a domain name with website idea - richfacelook.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ahmadmehiar

Restricted (Chatroom)
Impact
richfacelook.com
rich people news and media

rich people news , you can make a website present latest news of rich people , richfacelook.com website content will effect on many factors in the world !

what your opinion about this idea and my domain???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
note: you can buy it from sedo.com or flippa.com

•••
Bad domain. Idea is already developed (if I recall correctly).

•••
Its so bad I really would not take it if it was in the free domain catagory

•••
Hi
I have a new excellent domain name with cute sound its... bollybaba.com
You can make more than type of website related on this domain like.. alibaba, education,shopping, etc

•••
You can buy bollybaba.com from flippa or sedo

•••
•••
ahmadmehiar@@ i was very sad today and thank you so much you make my day.. i can stop to laugh:xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:

•••
i was very sad today and thank you so much you make my day.. i can stop to laugh:xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:
hhhhhhhhhhh you are welcome , now I learned how to buy and sell domain with value,
what your opinion about bollybaba dot com I was bought it after one day of it expired its from 2007,
I think this domain is perfect to make shopping website or family or games and the crewel of this domian more than 1K and BL 17K

•••
Buy Now!! Expensive.Property

Point; there exists a market for every style of thinking and the most ridiculous markets tend to excel.

Regards.matt

•••
Buy Now!! Expensive.Property

Point; there exists a market for every style of thinking and the most ridiculous markets tend to excel.

Regards.matt
I insert this domain on flippa website on make offer start with $11 since monitor the prices, so if I reach to appropriate price I will sell it,

Thank You

•••
globaltopceo.club suitable for your idea

•••
I was contemplating RFS this morning, Resting Face Syndrome. Everyone observes this natural facet of human anatomy daily. 'Resting Bitch Face' is the most recognizable and most admired, however, there are more natural states of human emotion permanently sculpted by the 43 muscles that make up human facial expression. Example, Puppy-Dog Look, you know those peeps that look permanently worried when they are completely at ease with the world. The Pig-Faced Frown is another all time classic. The 'Take-Me Now' expression that usually attracts a bitch-slap from the women.

The point I'm trying to make is that there may be something to this so-called 'Rich Face Look' AND all the various looks that have become stereotypes hence potential marketing anchors to create new markets based on Facial Expressions.

Something to contemplate over the festive season I guess.

Regards.matt

P.S

http://www.the30daysolution.com ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back