Dynadot

I Got Paid From TheNewsroom.com/Voxant, Inc.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
thenewsroom.jpg

U.S.$449.58 PTL

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Congrats and thanks for sharing.
:)

•••
Great news weblord :)

What are they? :lol:

•••
congrats
btw private message me how to make money from this program

•••
video sharing site where you get paid to share news videos
they can also pay via paypal but I've chosen to be paid via check so it will be in dollar currency and not in pesos.

here's their pay rates:
Video Ad Impression $3.50
Text Ad Impression $0.50
Image Ad Impression $0.50
Video Feed Ad Impression $3.50
Video Ad Impression (2nd Generation) $1.25

mis_chiff said:
Great news weblord :)

What are they? :lol:

•••
weblord said:
thenewsroom.jpg

U.S.$449.58 PTL

Congrats...i am an affiliate of the news room also...how long did it take you to earn that?

•••
Congrats weblord. You are earnings are going high pretty fast... :D

•••
about 4 months

ccc said:
Congrats...i am an affiliate of the news room also...how long did it take you to earn that?

actually im not yet that convinced and motivated as before so I never worked on it, I thought they will never pay, now that I have deposited the check in my bank yesterday I will work on it and get as much promotion for it.

fisalnk said:
Congrats weblord. You are earnings are going high pretty fast... :D

•••
lol - they have an option where you can get paid in pesos??? thinking that may be stronger than the US dollar soon

•••
thenewsroom has 2 payment options: (1) paypal and (2) check
since paypal is tied with my bank's atm account they deliver my money in pesos since we don't have dollar atm here so I always opt to be paid via check since it will be in dollars, but i can encash the money after a month

mainstream said:
lol - they have an option where you can get paid in pesos??? thinking that may be stronger than the US dollar soon

•••
Hey weblord - thanks for the heads up on this - but i dont get it, I get 3.50 every 1000 times a video impression is made or the video has to be clicked and played also???

•••
hey william
congratz on the payment...can you tell us your website? just wana see how it looks embedded into content

•••
displayed, the video needs to be finished.
it shows a pre-video ad and also shows google adsense ad at the end (inside the video)

mainstream said:
Hey weblord - thanks for the heads up on this - but i dont get it, I get 3.50 every 1000 times a video impression is made or the video has to be clicked and played also???

it's embedded like the way youtube is embedded on another page. i think if i say it it's already a self promote which is prohibited since it's an affiliate/referral link as well

i promote it via blogs, and social bookmarkings.

unknowngiver said:
hey william
congratz on the payment...can you tell us your website? just wana see how it looks embedded into content

•••
I received my february, 2008 payment via paypal U.S.$94.05 see attached image as proof

•••
That's cool, do they pay a raw CPM rate for loads of their content or is it based on a per video play CPM (per thousand plays)?

•••
raw CPM, i display majority of their categories.

Janga said:
That's cool, do they pay a raw CPM rate for loads of their content or is it based on a per video play CPM (per thousand plays)?

•••
wow, congrats. I havent been successful with voxant newsroom..any tips?

•••
I wanted to do this, but couldnt find any content they had that I could actually use for any of my sites :(

•••
then you create it.
SearchGuru1 said:
I wanted to do this, but couldnt find any content they had that I could actually use for any of my sites :(

•••
currently earning US$13 with them for the last few mths... Newsroom had cut the text impression from 1000 - $1 to 1000 -50cents recently

:td: :td: :td:

•••
I can do that? I mean, I can create it? This would work out well considering Im a photographer! They dont pay much for images but hey theres hope.

•••
ar420 said:
wow, congrats. I havent been successful with voxant newsroom..any tips?

me 2 - they dont pay good for me...

•••
they give priorities for their news videos not the images.

SearchGuru1 said:
I can do that? I mean, I can create it? This would work out well considering Im a photographer! They dont pay much for images but hey theres hope.

•••
Okay well im still going through the vids trying to find some that are relevant to my site. i keep getting side tracked ALL day because im trying to do 50million things at once blah. The only thing I have a problem with is you can get into trouble for viewing your own pages that have their content on it. They said you can do it a couple times and they just wont pay you for them, but if you do it a lot of times you will get in trouble.

Mines a wordpress blog, so I view my blog A LOT during the day, mostly with page previews as of right now.

•••
just one news video will do per page on all pages, if you post frequently and it gets read by others regularly in no time you will receive payment from them.
they have thought about it, don't worry about it, just post good content and the readers will follow you via search engines.

SearchGuru1 said:
Okay well im still going through the vids trying to find some that are relevant to my site. i keep getting side tracked ALL day because im trying to do 50million things at once blah. The only thing I have a problem with is you can get into trouble for viewing your own pages that have their content on it. They said you can do it a couple times and they just wont pay you for them, but if you do it a lot of times you will get in trouble.

Mines a wordpress blog, so I view my blog A LOT during the day, mostly with page previews as of right now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back