IT.COM

offers I got an offer of €100 at Undeveloped for my domain paperbid. (king) What to do?

NameSilo
Watch

amit chowdhury

Established Member
Impact
Hello pros,

At undeveloped, I got an offer (first offer) of €100 for paperbid in king.

What to do? Please suggest next course of action

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can never tell sometimes. What is crap for one end user might be 'king' (pun fully intended) for another end user.

I'm not a naive end user. I'm an experienced domainer. And I don't see any value in this domain, even when I put on my naive end-user hat on. But I could always be wrong. And then it's congrats to @amit chowdhury.

•••
I think - the max price is $150-200, It's unbelievable to fly to $400.

Thats not true i have got people from 100 to 3k and 300 to 10k. It all comes down to how much someone's going to pay for the domain name sometimes people test the water and offer the smallest amount possible

•••
Agree with @usernamex, ask for undeveloped's help or accept the 8K. Good luck!!

•••
Thats not true i have got people from 100 to 3k and 300 to 10k. It all comes down to how much someone's going to pay for the domain name sometimes people test the water and offer the smallest amount possible

i never said it cans't happen. I said its rare.

plus you probably had beter domains. always helps.

•••
@imadoer Are you ready to pay $400 for it?

In other situation you can be right...

Last edited:
•••
@imadoer Are you ready to pay $400 for it?

In other situation you can be right...
no I'm not the guy who made an offer on the domain. Why would I pay $400

Last edited:
•••

Just in case - if this gay decide to keep his money ;)

•••
From Brandable niche point of view, there's nothing wrong with this name. I can sell well. IMO

•••
I doubt the buyer goes much higher, You countered before at lower middle 5 figures and he did not go up past 10k euro, he's close to his limit. Accept the offer or move down into the 20k-25k euro range to see if he gets past 10k, you've already made a great profit. If he counters with the same price of 8033 euro again take the deal. Don't ruin the sale because of greed. Money today is better than money tomorrow.

Last edited:
•••
let me guess! buyer run, and deal off :xf.grin: because no update :xf.smile:

•••
I think your once in life time is gone should have closed it the moment you got the 8k.

•••

first you ask if you should accept
$125 USD minus 9% fees = $114 USD
on a domain, you paid $100 USD for

( why did you register it ??? )

next, you ask if you should accept $8033 USD ????

next, you think it may be fraud??

you are in the wrong business, my friend!

or even worse
you ask a fellow domainer to buy it at $ 400 USD?????

now it's obvious what you do

Last edited:
•••
•••
I would also advice the seller to take the 8k offer. The more you counter buyers like this one while lowering your price from a higher price point the harder it gets to get the buyer to honor his initial offer.

We're more than happy to assist and bring in this sale!

Last edited:
•••
I have accepted €8k offer and undevelopd will initiate the transaction. Let's hope the deal will go through

•••
•••
•••
If you seal the deal, 8k! good job! because, its more than enough :xf.grin:

•••
•••
@amit chowdhury - sending good vibes your way for a successful completed transaction : smile :

@Undeveloped - thanks for your input, it gives me great confidence having my domains with you knowing you are quick to respond and willing to help out : thumbs up :

•••
•••
I have accepted €8k offer and undevelopd will initiate the transaction. Let's hope the deal will go through

I hope this transaction is successful for you. Please let us know how it transpires. Did you ever make a counter offer? If so, for how much?

Last edited:
•••
I would also advice the seller to take the 8k offer. The more you counter buyers like this one while lowering your price from a higher price point the harder it gets to get the buyer to honor his initial offer.

We're more than happy to assist and bring in this sale!

you got me ;)

this reply
will make me want to test your system!

is there a way to redirect traffic to you?
or is it mandatory to use your nameservers?

( I want to redirect only non germany / non us / non european traffic for now
to you )

•••
•••
Hopefully the sale goes through, I think that is a very nice price for that domain :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back