IT.COM

information I found some Chinese Domain investors. Check them out here.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Hi. It's me again. hard at work.

Saw these two sites after doing some research online. thought it would be use or at least interesting read for some. Enjoy.

Found this one while searching for a chinese pinyin .com. just was curious to see who owned it and found this website. check out their list!!

http://dncenter.com/

the next one I found while looking for thee owner of another pinyin name.

original is here :midai.com

translation here:

https://translate.google.com/transl...prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=midai.com&edit-text=

seems like Midai is the chinese version of lendvo.com or domaincapital.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good to hear from you again BABY FACE :)

•••
hahaha all right the Kung Panda!

•••
Midai have one of the best portfolios around

I know of at least 150 LLL.com and NNN.com names they own

•••
•••
•••
Midai have one of the best portfolios around

I know of at least 150 LLL.com and NNN.com names they own

yea but did you see that dncenter.com website? kind gives use westerners an idea what they Asian counterparts to us in the west are buying or investing it.

•••
•••
•••
yea but did you see that dncenter.com website? kind gives use westerners an idea what they Asian counterparts to us in the west are buying or investing it.
I think he eats wontons.xyz :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
Are you laughing or crying? oh SumoBaby :)
No, I like fat babies; they look cute. I seen some of them, they look funny when they walk. I don't have kids. So i wouldn't have no problem borrowing it for couple of.hours....:)

•••
back to panda. I've seen on cable a while back where for $200 they allow you in the Panda santuary in China and they plop down a big fat baby panda on your lap for a photo op. now that's cute. I wanna do that for sure.

anyways I'm outs good night hope the info was useful.

•••
No, I like fat babies; they look cute. I seen some of them, they look funny when they walk. I don't have kids. So i wouldn't have no problem borrowing it for couple of.hours....:)
All babies are cute. They are angels :)

•••
Mr. Soft you got your ponda early.present :)

•••
•••
•••
hahaha lol i don't know if it's single but he's world famous. I should report this stuff as off topic......naaaah. I'm not that uptight! continue.

•••
•••
•••
lol! I think ZapNano has some Bamboo for you! lol

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back