NameSilo

I don't know where to start

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi!

I need some welcome advice from those of you who know the ins and outs of web hosting. Here's the deal: yes I'm looking for the cheap option at the moment. Where's the best place to start for uploading my webpage? Is it mandatory to carry ads as a by-product for receiving free we hosting? Finally, my files total 13.6MB, (mp3 files take up the main baggage), is that too big a file size for first time freebies? Thank you for any help and support. Sam. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You can go to sphosting.com, it has some ads, but has a nice online uploader and stuff. I had a site on that before I got my server.

Mod Note: <<REMOVED>> Self promotion/advertising is not allowed except in the advertising forum.

•••
Thank You! I'll give that one a shot. :)

•••
I forgot to add

Thanks again Fallout for your suggestion, but can I ask this: if sphosting or similar sites offer free web space to individuals, does it mean that my solitary home page will be bombarded with pop-up ads?

•••
•••
I'll keep you in mind. Thanks again :)

•••
As for free hosting, netfirms is the best i've every seen, although theres an ad ontop of all pages.

As for cheap and quality hosting... i think deadserious.net would be my first stop.

•••
Dead serious you say!! Got to give you credit for trying.

•••
whats that suppose to mean Guru?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back