IT.COM

I Develop Affiliate Review Sites

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

9l8l9

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
As the title states, I develop search engine optimized review sites that link your affiliate links. I am currently running a special on these. I will build the first 5 for $200 each. Normal price is $850-$1500 depending on amount of content desired, back links etc.

Each site will include the following

1. 5 Product Reviews of 500+ Words which will be targeting researched keywords
  2. Interlinking pages
  3. Back links from DA 50+ Blogs
  4. Your Choice of Topic Or I Will Choose a Low Competition High Search Volume Niche
  5. Built on Wordpress
  6. Premium Yoast Seo plugin
  7. Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP)
  8. Schema Markup
  9. Completely Designed For Fast Loading, Search Engine Optimization, Low Bounce Rate
  10. Onboard Analytics
Guaranteed to be 100% Unique Content created for only your site. All pages will be submitted and indexed into google prior to delivery to assure indexation. Your site nor topic will ever be shown to anyone or shared with anyone in any conversation. This is to insure you are not paying me to create a site that I am going to purposely create new competition for.

Optional Services:

1. $150 Pre Registered Domain With DA of 20+
  2. Monthly Updates $50/mo This includes a new post to your blog each month as well as one additional back link per month
  3. Weekly Updates $35/wk includes 1 new post each week and 1 new back link each week (must be paid for monthly)
Guarantees:

I guarantee a search engine optimized review site that will be indexed into google prior to delivery. I guarantee if you continue search engine optimization techniques which I will explain to you or will do for you for continued fee mentioned above will steadily gain ranking in search engines. Within 3 months you should begin seeing sales from your affiliate site. On average my sites get 3k unique hits per month after only 4 months from google alone. this does not include the social media links that bring uniques or any of the back links. It also does not include bing, yahoo, or any other search engine. After just one year you can expect your goal traffic and sales numbers to be around what they will continue to be.

This is not my first site to build.

Inbox me if interested.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Any examples of sites you've done ?

•••
You can inbox me I'm not posting them publicly.

•••
Had an investor at development of Clean420.com which was July, 3 2017.
Beginning investment $1,000
Sold her Half Last night for: $3,000

200% ROI in only 6 months.

•••
clean420 is a good looking site. Is that the type of sites you are offering for $200 now?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back