Dynadot
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you going to try to control google

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Geodomain

Restricted (85-100%)
Impact
Here is how you control Google in 3 days:

Step 1 Register multiple different email accounts (10) have them all funnel into one. Use live.com settings aliases

Step 2 Make 7 Ads on Backpage.com (see my.backpage.com this works for PostFastr.com and others) (tip when making a on Backpage after you press post press backwards twice changed the title by one character had pictures if you want press post again and repeat this saves time but only gets you one area check to see that your ad is live do not assume it is)

Step 3 Get your free yp.com ad fill in the ad details which will get you on many other sites sometimes including angieslist. Get the "SIDELINE" app to get a free 2nd # for your phone. These do not work with Craigslist. Only use one phone# per yp ad.

Note: yp reps will call you. Never answer their call! Store there number as a new contact so you know never to answer their call no matter what they leave for a voicemail. If you you speak to them and you do not pay them they will deactivate your ad sometimes so just don't answer the phone.

Step 4 Epage.com adpost.com are important hoobly.com is a good one as is buysellcommunity.com (once you make a buysellcommunity ad Never change it especially during renew)

Step 5 Us.Letgo.com is the best new buy sell site. Letgo must be done to get the MOST leads from anything you may have used before. Also try the apps Close5 (previously eBayClassifieds / Kijiji) and WISH (the buy sell one)

Note: whatever you do whatever you do to make money all you have to do is take a picture of some widget say that you sell the widget but then you also say in the description you do a service. a very Advanced way is to put an advertisement in multiple languages and then insert Easter egg keywords randomly throughout in English. is the people checking the ad will probably not know the language and will let your ad stay online and it's more unique and if it's Spanish that's good too.

Step 6 Make All Facebook fb.com profiles make friends with yourself. Only friend yourself's. Make pages and groups put your phone# in titles. You need friends to make groups so add yourself at first then people will start requesting to join. never hide your IP address using Facebook and only friend yourself because you may have to answer questions later on make yourselves administrators that control each others Pages groups.

Step 7 Cpro for Craigslist download this (from Google PlayStore) add all 10 newly created email addresses this works best if you make CraigsList ads for Classes. Never Renew the CL ads just check them with the one touch app feature which is awesome.

BONUS Control CL in 1 hour. Get CLAdBlaster.com (use a Vanilla Visa gift card with $1.94 balance to get a free trial) Run a proxy to play with the IP addresses Mac addresses etc. this is fascinatingly awesome but very hard.

I guarantee that if you have somewhat of a unique phrase you go by and include that in 1-3 email accounts minimum that you have funneling into one with multiple ads and keep track of all your accounts with cpro you will make money contacts etc.

"I can control Google"
"Icancontrolgoogle"
I control google
"I control Google"

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I couldnt follow that guide, and some of it i dont understand at all. How can making facebook accounts with my phone number in it increase my google rankings? Thats just going to get me spam phone calls

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back