IT.COM

I bought over 60 NYC domains, opinion?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chopstix

Established Member
Impact
Hey guys, this is my second post in this forum.
I have obtained some useful information from this forum, but unfortunately I found it after I made the purchases. So here are the list of the names and they all end with .NYC

abuse
addicted
archinect
architectsin
asiandesserts
asianrestaurants
attract
babystore
chinesecuisine
chinesecuisines
citizens
cleanwater
commonsenese
designersin
disease
domestic
drinkwater
eatery
ecofriendly
fivestarrestaurants
fivestars
freedomofspeech
greentable
italiancuisines
kingkong
line
livegreen
livejazz
milliondollarlistings
note
pho
queensboro
restaurantmenus
retired
revenue
revenues
rockstars
safetravel
sharedspace
socialite
socialites
starchitect
stayin
stockphoto
surface
therealhousewives
therealhousewivesof
undergraduate
vodkas
wallstreetgossip
wallstreetnews
whereis
whereismycar
yellowcabs
youths

Did I waste my 2K?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey guys. Quick question here. I parked my sharedspace dot nyc domain at parkingcrew and noticed there was 3 clicks with 100 ctr and 236.67 RPM. Does this mean anything? I found out RPM means what I would make out w 1000 clicks... funny thing is other sites didnt yield like this at all. Any idea?

•••
So did you to sell these to the locals?

•••
I haven't had a chance to do anything with them.
I parked majority of them on parkingcrew and bodis but without any contents I am obviously not getting anything. I am not sure how to approach these local folks.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Congrats @Chopstix pho.nyc is a great domain. You can do well with that one IMHO. [what's pho?]

•••
I believe .NYC domains will be a winner, especially if the price drops..it will take a little time though

•••
Wow, I should have purchased those marijuana related domains. It's a good news !

•••
Congrats @Chopstix pho.nyc is a great domain. You can do well with that one IMHO. []
The reason I purchased pho dot nyc is because I can die for a bowl of Pho.

•••
I've lost more than $2000 on domains in the past. You only need one good domain to make money in domaining. If you lose money on these names, the terminology on that is what many people call "School Fees". Many great traders lost money on deals before they had the great opportunities. Good luck!

•••
I've lost more than $2000 on domains in the past. You only need one good domain to make money in domaining. If you lose money on these names, the terminology on that is what many people call "School Fees". Many great traders lost money on deals before they had the great opportunities. Good luck!

I do expect that to happen to me for sure, and I do consider the money I initially invested a school fee. =) Thanks Vurg for input.

•••
designersin, architectsin - I wouldn't count on those.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back