Domain Empire
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello Sir/Madam,

iMorse Technologies Pvt Ltd is web development-design company with experienced resources in various technologies.
We provide services in the following areas -
- Web Development
- Web Design
- Web Maintenance
- Android App Development

We are trusted outsourcing partner for the web companies across the globe.

Please check our website - http://www.imorsetech.com/

Our Languages skills: -
PHP 5
AJAX
ASP/.NET (C# / VB)
CSS
Javascript
JQuery

Mobile:-
HTML5
Android App Development

CMS:-
Word Press

E-commerce:-
WooCommerce
Magento

Design Skills :-
Photoshop
Corel Draw
CSS
HTML (XHTML Compliant)
Javascript

We can assure you quality and dedication in our work as well as complete satisfied work in deadline.

Looking forward to work with you.

Contact details -
http://www.imorsetech.com
Skype - yogesh_sonaje

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Bro you need to write what Distinguishes you from 1000 other Indian Call Centres who have established Developing Website and apps.

•••
1. We are not call center service provider
2. We have experienced resources in various technologies like PHP,ASP.Net,Android, Photoshop etc
3. We work on hourly,monthly basis as well as on project basis too.
4. We are wordpress expert
5. We are trusted outsourcing partner for the web companies across the globe.

Communication is vital to secure the best outcome so please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
I think as a next step we should talk. That way we can understand more about your requirements and you can know us better.

Skype - yogesh_sonaje

•••
1. We are not call center service provider
2. We have experienced resources in various technologies like PHP,ASP.Net,Android, Photoshop etc
3. We work on hourly,monthly basis as well as on project basis too.
4. We are wordpress expert
5. We are trusted outsourcing partner for the web companies across the globe.

Communication is vital to secure the best outcome so please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
I think as a next step we should talk. That way we can understand more about your requirements and you can know us better.

Skype - yogesh_sonaje

My ID Is [email protected], The Name i want to Develop is, LAFZ.com, Give me your ideas and cost proposal together for making its a One stop Shayari & LIve Music Band Listing Site.

•••
cool..I will. Thanks
BTW are you on skype? If yes, please share or email me at [email protected]

•••
I am there but i hardly use, The Important part is to put the ideas and thoughts together on how you can design it from generic others. If you can give me a better proposal in terms of Design & Concept.

Than we can have the discussion on phone & take it forward towards the commercials

•••
Fine..will send you email with my ideas and proposal asap.

•••
Sent you email..lets communicate there only now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back