Not open for further replies.

Fadi H

BrandNameSolutions.comTop Member
Impact
Hi there,

How much do you value this domain at ?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi there,

How much do you value this domain at ?

Thanks.
I think you'd be in better shape if it were spelled the American way, unfortunately. It's not awful, but I'm also not sure I'd continue renewing this one (esp. since .io renewal is typically higher than .com).

Maybe give it a few months and try auctioning it at Flippa. You might make a few bucks.

•••
It's not spelled the american way But "Humour" is preferred in all the other main varieties of English. ( UK, Canada, Australia, ) And even France is the word is still Humour in french.

Humour.io is already auctioned at Flippa, let's see how this goes :)

Last edited:
•••
I see they gave you an editor's choice listing, so that should definitely help!

Good luck with it!

•••
•••
I like .io names a lot but I try to be very selective with what I buy because the renewal fee is so expensive. I'd definitely prefer the American version.

Looks like you sold it though. Hopefully you made a profit!

•••
I like .io names a lot but I try to be very selective with what I buy because the renewal fee is so expensive. I'd definitely prefer the American version.

Looks like you sold it though. Hopefully you made a profit!

I did, Thank you so much for passing by.

Btw, I have a few others that i'd let go cheap, If you think you would be interested just send a pm over.

Thanks.

•••
Hey, you did well too! That's definitely way more than I would have expected to sell it for. Nice job.

Clearly my grip on the .io market is not as good as I thought. :)

•••
Hey, you did well too! That's definitely way more than I would have expected to sell it for. Nice job.

Clearly my grip on the .io market is not as good as I thought. :)
Thank you!

Well it could do even better, The auction was closed early ( 19 days before the scheduled end date ) with an agreed BIN offer.

So I believe it could fetch the 1k but for a quick deal I've decided to let it go.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back