Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

cybernet

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
Hello everyone
What is the estimate value of human.im in your opinion.
I recently checked namebio and noticed
human.ai sold for $45.000 about a month ago.
I appreciate all opinions.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
human.ia 45k wow!
I like the name. In my opinion $xxxx to enduser maybe more
how much is renewal?

•••
Renewal $39.99 at dynadot.

•••
•••
•••
Sorry, the is no value in .IM, member Isle of Man has a population is around 80k so not much of a market there. I have owned premium kewords in .IM in the past (Flights.im, Travel.im, Sport.im etc) and couldn't sell them for reg fee on here.

Never compare a sale like Human.AI to an .IM domain. You need to check why the buyer paid 40k for the domain, the person who bought Human.AI is into Artificial Intelligence (AI) so he would want the name for his business, and in this case its the extension that is valuable and relevant, not just the keyword.

Human.AI (Artificial Intelligence)

Hope that helps.

•••
Skip IM, little 0.08% or no interest at all. Over 80% parked (domainers) and many will soon be dropped (6 months)

•••
Sorry, the is no value in .IM, member Isle of Man has a population is around 80k so not much of a market there. I have owned premium kewords in .IM in the past (Flights.im, Travel.im, Sport.im etc) and couldn't sell them for reg fee on here.

Never compare a sale like Human.AI to an .IM domain. You need to check why the buyer paid 40k for the domain, the person who bought Human.AI is into Artificial Intelligence (AI) so he would want the name for his business, and in this case its the extension that is valuable and relevant, not just the keyword.

Hope that helps.
Very informative I just compared keywords and recent sales and I did not know that ai represent artificial intelligance and when I checked ai sales most of them going high value. Now I know. Thank you very much for your time and info.

Regards.

•••

Hope that helps.
not really sure if u are rght but .ai is the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) for Anguilla. It is administered by the government of Anguilla. this is what wiki says

•••
.ai is ccTld for Anguila but in domaining world .ai is used as an artificial intelligence, same as like .io is used as an input/output. And keyword like human, brain, arm, fingers, legs, heart totally matches with .ai .

Now it totally depends upon what .im is considered in domaining world

•••
.ai is ccTld for Anguila but in domaining world .ai is used as an artificial intelligence, same as like .io is used as an input/output. And keyword like human, brain, arm, fingers, legs, heart totally matches with .ai .

[exactlly my point u cant say im stands for isle of man anthen say ai stands for artifical inteligence
exactlly my point

•••
1 can easy say .im stands for instant message

•••

Hope that helps.
and the pupulation of angulla is 15 k so alot more bigger market in the isle of man

•••

I heard that .IM is used for instant message.

•••
On the occasion .im has been used for instant messaging but in this context it's a niche extension and not an all-purpose extension. Thus the pool of potential buyers is very tiny. Sometimes obscure TLDs can be driven by fads but that doesn't last too long.

•••
•••
all i said is that u cant give the argument that .im is no value because its isle of man and there are only 80 k people and then say .ai is artificial inteligent because that is not accurate

•••
im stands for instant message aswell so human.im might not be without value

•••
all i said is that u cant give the argument that .im is no value because its isle of man and there are only 80 k people and then say .ai is artificial inteligent because that is not accurate

There is no argument, the fact are facts, check the sales and then what the names are use for and you will see. 80K is a tiny end-user pool, at least .AI has the Artificial Intelligence acronym which is a growing tech at the moment and will only get bigger in the next 5 years. If it didn't have this acronym, I can assure you Human.ai would never have sold for $40k, when the next biggest report sale ever is Leg.ai for $10k, a quarter of the price and a pretty average keyword.

1 can easy say .im stands for instant message

Do a Google search and see how many sites use .IM for Instant Message, its not being used like that at all. ThisInstant Messaging idea has been thrown around since .IM first started and was just a mnadeup idea some domainers pushed to justify their purchases

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back