Dynadot

discuss Huge premium LL.biz CC.biz expiring auctions on GoDaddy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BMS

NoobTop Member
Impact
Hey fellas,

I've just seen on Godaddy, there are a lot of LL.biz and CC.biz expiring auctions and 7 days to go. I searched some of them and the owner is the same.

What do you think about this auctions? I think owner will renew all these domains. It is a good oppurtunity see the market value of LL.biz and CC.biz

If the current owner won't renew them, what do you think about their final prices?

Here is the auction list (for now) and some of them's last prices:

66.biz - 3050
ns.biz - 2175
ss.biz - 2136
rr.biz - 2136
di.biz - 810
hc.biz - 810
ta.biz - 810
he.biz
sx.biz
lx.biz
hs.biz
wd.biz
jq.biz
or.biz
ap.biz
te.biz
dl.biz
fs.biz
ln.biz
mb.biz
rd.biz
rt.biz
nt.biz
ld.biz
hw.biz
ex.biz
rx.biz
tq.biz
cs.biz
wt.biz
nw.biz
wp.biz
xn.biz
ei.biz
fe.biz
op.biz
ea.biz
oe.biz
ka.biz
og.biz
ej.biz
oa.biz
ob.biz
vy.biz
iv.biz
xv.biz
ov.biz
g5.biz
v8.biz
g3.biz
3w.biz
e3.biz
l1.biz
0n.biz

-Mesut

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
if owner not interested for renew and this domain market value is good then we can take a chance.

•••
yeah, people will spend bunch of time getting those, bidding etc. and then the owner will wake up and get them from the redemption at about $70/name.

Hopefully it is not a deliberate strategy to get attention of the market and firm appraisal of their value )) Would probably be worth the $2K-3K he'll spend, if then it results in sale of just 2-3 highest ones )

•••
yeah, people will spend bunch of time getting those, bidding etc. and then the owner will wake up and get them from the redemption at about $70/name.

Hopefully it is not a deliberate strategy to get attention of the market and firm appraisal of their value )) Would probably be worth the $2K-3K he'll spend, if then it results in sale of just 2-3 highest ones )

If he will renew, I don't think he is forget to renew, I think he wants to see the value of his domains :) And I agree with you, he will pull all the buyers to himself. No fees, high prices etc :) :)

•••
I spotted those last night. a week left on the auctions.

it looks like they will end over a four-hour period. that should make it easier for those who want to snipe several.

if the owner forgot to renew and loses them, it will become a big example/argument for automatic renewal settings.

•••
LL and NN definitely will go to $x,xxx :xf.smile:

•••
•••
Sorry I missed this earlier thread. I saw a lot of those finish today but also missed a bunch.

Most were too rich for my blood (today).

•••
•••
•••
I tried. Stopped at around $1200-1400 on few of them.
I actually like E3 better than some LLs (don't care much about NN), because of symmetric mirror look, if E is in italic in proper font... Looks like a butterfly )

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back