Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain HU1.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
724
I have received an offer at Sedo for HU1.com - please advise what end user value you would put on this name.

HU1 is the postcode for the centre of Hull, UK and HU is also the International Country Code for Hungary.

Many thanks in advance for any comments / assistance.

DavidH
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I wouldn't be in any hurry to take the first offer on HU1.com

As you quite rightly say this is the U.K. postcode for the centre of Hull and that means there will always be somebody who can make good use of the domain.

if you don't need the money I would hold out for mid $x,xxx.
 
0
•••
I agree with the above.
for an end user, and a LLN with 1, I would not settle for anything lower than high $xxx-low $xxxx
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back