jroy VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 13 100% 113 Feedback Jun 2, 2004 1K views 8 replies #1 http://totalwebtalk.com/html_tutorial/contenst.htm Enjoy!
P Professer Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 100% 37 Feedback Jun 2, 2004 #2 Here you go: /contents .
jroy VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 13 100% 113 Feedback Jun 2, 2004 #3 oops, thanks http://totalwebtalk.com/html_tutorial/contents.htm
S Slewey Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 7 100% 31 Feedback Jun 2, 2004 #4 nice, but shouldn't it be in Design&Development / Webmaster Tutorial forum?
jroy VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 13 100% 113 Feedback Jun 2, 2004 #5 it already is, but i wasnt sure if i should post it here too
jroy VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 13 100% 113 Feedback Jun 3, 2004 #6 i took the tutorial down, mod please close this topic
redhippo VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 22 100% 94 Feedback Jun 5, 2004 #7 ""Im sorry, the html tutorial you are looking for was stolen""" what happened?????:tri:
A alienmare Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 1 100% 13 Feedback Jun 5, 2004 #8 Originally posted by redhippo ""Im sorry, the html tutorial you are looking for was stolen""" what happened?????:tri: Click to expand... same =(
Originally posted by redhippo ""Im sorry, the html tutorial you are looking for was stolen""" what happened?????:tri: Click to expand... same =(
jroy VIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 13 100% 113 Feedback Jun 5, 2004 #9 ok, I got that tutorial as a bonus with a package of templates I bought, I placed it on my site without knowing it was stolen. I'm sorry about it, I will be writing my own unique tutorial soon.
ok, I got that tutorial as a bonus with a package of templates I bought, I placed it on my site without knowing it was stolen. I'm sorry about it, I will be writing my own unique tutorial soon.