Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

HTML - Image question

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

n0dice

Established Member
Impact
0
Hey guys, this is so stupid I can't believe I'm even asking it but I've somehow managed to stump myself. Basically, I'm doing a website with the entire interface coded in percentages (which I don't normally do) and I can't seem to figure out how to complete one part. Basically its for the top of a navagation bar which has two images on either side with a 1px wide image to run between them. I can't quite figure out an effective way to make the one px image tile/stretch itself according to the viewers resolution. Meaning the table itself is 25% of the page and I need to have the two end pieces on either side with the 1px image filling out the rest. Thanks, I know this is stupid.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
try setting the image to background so it will automatically be as wide as your table percentage. also - wrong forum.
 
0
•••
I've tried that and it looks fine in firefox but in IE it looks wrong. In IE I've tried floating the two images, using the align attribute, and it still shows about 3-4 pixels of the background image on either side....
 
0
•••
table padding set at 0?......
 
0
•••
yep, ie angers me so much...
 
0
•••
aghhh I just realized I made a mistake too stupid for words, thanks for your help and sorry for the waste of time.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back