Dynadot

domain Howtoport.com - what do you think?

Spaceship
Watch

Eagle578

Established Member
Impact
Hi Everyone,

Would like to know what you guys think "howtoport.com" is worth...? Estibot likes it, and if that value is anything to go by, it is my best hand reg to date.

Looking forward to your input.

Cheers, Eagle578

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi

what does" how to port" mean and why does the general population need to know how to do it?

then, how can it be used to monetize a website, does it have commercial potential?

I advise not to use appraisal tool to value or as a reason to register a domain name.

imo..

•••
Hi

what does" how to port" mean and why does the general population need to know how to do it?

then, how can it be used to monetize a website, does it have commercial potential?

I advise not to use appraisal tool to value or as a reason to register a domain name.

imo..

Yes, I understand the direction you're coming from, totally.

Porting is the term for transferring your cellphone number to another provider, which obviously occurs nonstop. However, as far as marketing is concerned, it probably isn't going to be a top pick for a company name...

The other way to look at it is as "How-to port," which then becomes more of a brandable, in a way.

Would be keen to hear your opinion on that. Thanks heaps!

•••
as far as marketing is concerned, it probably isn't going to be a top pick for a company name...

then, it won't be seen as a brandable name either.

imo….

•••
$25 bucks if you find someone bored enough to want to create an instruction site.

•••
Ok, fair enough. Thank you for your input!

•••
it could be an information site suitable for adsense revenue ( considering the search volume) other than this very thin chances to fetch more than mid xx

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back