Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Howdy

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jbrok

New Member
Impact
0
Hey, I am Jeff & new to NP. I am from Charlotte, NC a beer salesman by day and try to sell domain names in my free time. I used to do it about 7 years ago and am finally getting time to try to get back into. I am sure it's changed some so I am pretty much a newbie to it. Anyways this board looks great and look forward to chatting with all of you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Warmest of welcomes Jbrok, I'm sure it won't take you long to get back into it :0)
Just have fun!

Marc
 
0
•••
Thanks Marc!
 
0
•••
Howdy Jeff welcome to NP
 
0
•••
Welcome Jeff :hi: Nice to meet you
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back