IT.COM

Established How would you like to have your own AfterNic or Sedo type website?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here is your chance. Nicdo.com is for sale.

Nicdo has many of the same features as AfterNic and Sedo. Not only will you provide a marketplace for webmasters to buy and sell domain names and websites, but you also will run a domain parking program, offer domain name appraisals, run an affiliate program, and much more.

Nicdo is a fully functional, established website. It comes with a database of well over 1000 domains and websites. You will also retain all the domains included in the domain parking program.

There are a variety of ways to make money with Nicdo. You make a percentage of every domain/site sale, charge for listings in the 'Showcase Listings' section on the main page, you get paid a set price for each domain name appraisal, and you get a percentage of the profits produced thru the domain parking program, which is fully automated and is integrated seamlessly with our partner FindWhat.com.

I will assist you in getting this site up and running on your server as well as help you with any issues you have during the first month of ownership. You shouldn't have the need for much help though. This script pretty much runs itself. The main thing you'll need to do manually will be to receive the payments for the domains/sites from the buyer and then forward the funds (minus your cut) to the seller.

So, register an account at Nicdo and take a look around. I will be accepting offers on this website starting at $400. If you wanted to make an offer, PM me or you can go here. If you have any questions, just let me know here or you can contact me on ICQ:143702021

:gn:

The high bid is now at $500.

If I do not get any better offers within the next hour or two, I will declare this bidder the new owner of Nicdo.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back