IT.COM

How to Transfer Domain ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Maria Baker

Established Member
Impact
I want to transfer my domain from Godaddy to BigRock.com . I want to know that how can I transfer my domain and how much they will charge to transfer domain ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you tried calling GoDaddy support? They're available 24/7 and will assist you.

•••
Follow this step:
  1. Verify that at least 60 days have passed since you registered or last transferred your domain. ...
  2. Make sure your domain is unlocked. ...
  3. Check your administrative contact email address. ...
  4. Disable Private Domain Registration. ...
  5. Get your authorization code. ...
  6. Contact your new provider.

•••
If the domain has any godaddy lock, the date will be shown beside the link where you get the authorization code.

•••
I can show you. Message me.

•••
Login in your ID in Godday, it must have the transfer part, follow the guidance....

•••
Follow this step:
  1. Verify that at least 60 days have passed since you registered or last transferred your domain. ...
  2. Make sure your domain is unlocked. ...
  3. Check your administrative contact email address. ...
  4. Disable Private Domain Registration. ...
  5. Get your authorization code. ...
  6. Contact your new provider.

Thanks John,

Can you please tell me is there any charges in domain transferring. If I transfer my domain to BigRock will they charge for this ?

•••
you need minimum 60 day old domain name and auth code from godaddy make sure domain name not locked

use coupon code in godaddy pay 3$ only :P for transfer domain name

•••
you need minimum 60 day old domain name and auth code from godaddy make sure domain name not locked

use coupon code in godaddy pay 3$ only :P for transfer domain name

Thanks, and what about Bigrock will they charge me to transfer domain there ?

•••
i think its about 9$ - 10$ +1 year extend free to your domain name search google if you found coupon code for that

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back