Dynadot

How to sell my domains - anhralatoor.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

arabcode

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone , I'm new as domainer and I have purshase theses domains and would from you to tell me any one have good value

anhralatoor.com
aoeei.com
atyabmakah.com
bitaqaty.digital
cdinh.com
ehsas.net
estnl.com
funcubo.com
hesabk.com
holidayaden.com
intentfirst.com
iwpms.com
kekwe.com
maredh.com
mukaq.com
mwmrd.com
mycubreward.com
plapage.com sokusu.com
tashyik.com
trippypsyche.com
uiidy.com
upgearstore.com
wsalary.com
xpten.com
ycdar.com
zywbf.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
look like you randomly type on the keyboard and add .com at the end.
Ask yourself a simple question:
What type of Website you can make from the Domain if you are the end user?
Otherwise you are just wasting time and money.

•••
No at all all these domains I bought them by criteria according to short name and high traffic , back links etc .

•••
short name and high traffic , back links etc .
has nothing to do with selling to an end user.
People make mistakes by doing research on Search Results, Backlinks, PPC, how many extensions are taken, Appraisal Values.... and end up buying Crap Names.

•••
You didn't make to me any choice! Then what secret of make money from domains?It is Keywords ? Or trending market names etc..

•••
Look like you are smarter then me.
No one can tell you the secret because if the secret is revealed then it's not a secret anymore.
READ READ READ the RIGHT INFORMATION.

I am done here.

Last edited:
•••
•••
I am just a hobbyist domainer, so take my advice as you will, but the problem I see with your domains is that they have no clear meaning.

Consider the name: kekwe.com

What is "kekwe"? When I search the term, all I see are a few small social media profile pages. Who would want to buy this name from you? What corporation/individual would benefit from spending hundreds of dollars on this name?

Same with your other names like "anhralatoor.com", this term has no meaning in English. When I search for it on google, nothing at all comes up. Why would a person spend hundreds or potentially thousands of dollars to buy this name from you?

You should read the advice and blogs of true domaining professionals (like Bob Hawkes) on this website to learn more about domaining. At a bare minimum, you should only buy names that have an actual meaning in English or have high brand potential. Instead of things like "anhralatoor.com" try real combinations of English keywords bought from marketplaces like GoDaddy, NameCheap, SAV, or elsewhere.

•••
Thanks for advice , regard anhralatoor com this name is Arabic contain two keyword ' anhr ' equal ' river' in English and 'alatoor' equal 'perfumes' in English . So many of my domain like ehsas.net 'ehsas' Arabic word equal in English 'sense'

•••
Agree with @johnn here. Those domains will be awfully hard to sell. I'm not perfect...I've registered crap AND wasted money, so don't beat yourself up about it. Do some reading / check out the beginners sections

•••
They look like randomly generated gibberish text.

So ask yourself, why should someone buy them? What for?

•••
Hey,
Arabic names are mostly a waste in domains, except if it's one Word and with the right spelling. You have mis spelled (Anhar) in your domain name.

Example :

Hayat
Diyar
Jawaz

To run a profitable business in domains you have to choose 2 word domains that make sense not just any words, in .com of course, example:

GunShot
FunPark
TopTrade

Short meaningful names can be used for business and branding and would be easily registered by end users.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back