NameSilo

discuss How to sell domain quickly?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Shrikanta maity

Established Member
Impact
I have 4 domain names, I want to sell quickly.Very high keyboard domain.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have 4 domain names, I want to sell quickly.Very high keyboard domain.
You can list on namepros auctions section just be prepared by setting a price your willing to accept. Don't start at $1 if your not wanting that little. If you want $50 or so start at that and see if you get bids. Or, you can try fixed-price or make an offer section. The bargain bin is only for domains that are $20 or less.

•••
$1 start no reserve auction here at namepros
End time 24 hours

•••
$1 start no reserve auction here at namepros
End time 24 hours
That's only if he's willing to risk getting almost nothing for the domains. And, 24 hour end-time is risky as well. Should do 72 hours or more and set it starting at a price he's willing to accept. $1 is too risky at least in my opinion.

•••
•••
•••
I believe selling a domain faster depends on the kind of name one buys. So, while researching a domain name if one finds a few potential prospects who can benefit from that domain name instantly - chances are that it will sell faster.

And, If a name speaks for itself as it has some key highlights such as BL, DA, CPC, High Searches, and good keywords - people might wanna grab it quickly.

The intent with which one buys also matters. Do you wanna hold it for 5-10 years because it might be valuable then or Do you think it has some instant buyers who would be ready to pay the right amount?

Another great strategy one can follow is to create Urgency and Scarcity with your sales approach. So put it at BIN and let all the prospects know of it. When anyone could buy their beloved domain name they might wanna move quickly.

PS: I am just six days into domaining and I haven't sold any domain yet. So these are just the points I've got while reading. Please correct me wherever necessary and add to it. It'd be appreciable if a seasoned member could scrutinize this.

Love to all :giggle:

•••
If the domain registrar has a marketplace, you can list your domains there.

•••
•••
Digitaffiliate.com domain for sale contact me
What does "digit affiliate" mean? I don't understand.

What kind of business would call themselves "Digit Affiliate"?

•••
What does "digit affiliate" mean? I don't understand.

What kind of business would call themselves "Digit Affiliate"?
Digital - Digit
Affiliate - Affiliate
Digitaffiliate.com is Digital Affiliate Marketing program... very high quality keywords... and is affiliate marketing business

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back