[How to] Sedo Auction

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

xrvel

i love automationVIP Member
Impact
How to put my domain in Sedo auction?
I have listed my domain in my account.
Do i have to pay when i want to put my domain in auction?

Thank you.

Kurniawan.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Your domain must received an offer before you can send it to auction

•••
Or, if you have a premium domain, you can suggest it to Sedo.

•••
To send your domain to a sedo auction, it either meets it's reserve price or if it does not meet your reserve price and still gets a bid, you have the option to send it to auction.

to have your domain list on the main page of sedo, you have to pay $39 I think it was the last time i checked.

•••
Thank You

Constantin said:
Or, if you have a premium domain, you can suggest it to Sedo.
bentong said:
Your domain must received an offer before you can send it to auction
mosilager said:
To send your domain to a sedo auction, it either meets it's reserve price or if it does not meet your reserve price and still gets a bid, you have the option to send it to auction.

to have your domain list on the main page of sedo, you have to pay $39 I think it was the last time i checked.
Thanks for the information. I don't know that i must have received an offer before. :)

•••
xrvel: If you have parked it at Sedo then its likely that someone has sent you an offer.

•••
simon johnson said:
xrvel: If you have parked it at Sedo then its likely that someone has sent you an offer.
Hi, Simon.

I park my domain at Sedo, but have not received any offer.

•••
I have paid twice now to send my to auction,and I believe it was $49.00.

•••
How long will it stay there for $49

•••
Hi i'm new into this.. so i can buy a domain at godday at park at sedo?
But what if after a long while i don get an offer?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back