NameSilo

How to search for available LLL.com or LLLL.com instead of keying one by one?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
does anyone know a program or website for this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Available LLL.com? Don't bother.

•••
I just did a search for you.

None.

-Steve

•••
•••
http://www.dnbrowser.com/ had that feature, I think. Looks like they are redesigning right now.

You could take all of the TLA lists from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TLA and put them in a program like Domain Name Analyzer, but it would take a while. I hope your computer can handle it.

Take care,
Jorge

•••
Domain Name Analyzer .. where do i get this program"?

•••
I don't mean to sound rude, but just google domain name analyzer.

•••
RegFee said:
I don't mean to sound rude, but just google domain name analyzer.

sorry i am new to this n i went ebay n they are selling domain search program for USD XXX
anyway ive found it thks

•••
Domain Name Analyzer is not so very good s the maximum amount of domains you can check is only 3000 per time :(

•••
monRa said:
Domain Name Analyzer is not so very good s the maximum amount of domains you can check is only 3000 per time :(

3000? Ive checked hundreds of thousands at a time on it, have you registered it?

Last edited:
•••
There are scripts to do it, but for LLL.com its not worth the borth, no ones going to let one of those babies go! :D

•••
ammo said:
There are scripts to do it, but for LLL.com its not worth the borth, no ones going to let one of those babies go! :D

Well, Some people do let those babies go, its just that they are sold on backorder auctions... what a scam :td:

•••
Yeah, I bidded on a few LLL.com domains....I was crushed. I wonder if the people that let them dropped knew how much they were worth.

•••
have you registered it?
nope use the free version! Didn't know it had a paid one!~

•••
i think all those left were wif numeric n alphabet together ones..are those worth any?
i tried to use the program just now but have to put coma in each n how to click all scan for availability or date?

•••
sjaguar13 said:
Yeah, I bidded on a few LLL.com domains....I was crushed. I wonder if the people that let them dropped knew how much they were worth.

People die, people forget to renew them, and some have had them so long that they dont have a clue about what they are worth.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back