Dynadot

How to provide traffic info?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
"please provide detailed and verifiable statistics for actual click-through traffic"; that's what they asked me about a domain.

The domain was simply registered and then parked; i know his traffic by my parking site, but how can i give these informations to my purchasers ?
What do you usually do in my situation?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Take a screenshot of your revenue/traffic stats using the Print Screen button on your keyword. Go into Paint, paste the image, and upload the image for potential buyers to see.

Tom

•••
Do you mean the control panel where you go to webalizer then view you're hits, Or just how to send them it.

Komp.

•••
Whatever stats program you have (usually reachable via cPanel), you simply need to open up the window so that you can see the important traffic stats, press "ALT + Print Screen/Sys Rq" and open Paint, PSP, Photoshop, or whatever, and save it as an image (.gif, .jpg or .png are preferable) and upload it wherever needed =)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back