Domain Empire

How To Market/Promote A Webmaster Blog ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello Guys,

I have a new webmaster and web development blog called SilentGun ans I was looking for advice on different techniques and methods which I can use to promote and market my blog across the web.

What are your suggestions ? Which techniques have you used ? Which ones were succesful ?

Thanks in advance for your time and comments.

Best Regards,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The first and foremost thing is useful and informative content. Publicize it on social media. Submit is to blog directories and submit your site's RSS feed to RSS directories.

•••
write unique articles and share on facebook & twitter to increase traffic across globe.

•••
What is the list of the best blog directories to submit it too? I too have a blog that is currently a work in progress that I am trying to drive traffic too.

•••
Make a search for the seo-friendly directories and other resources that are able to put links. And, as always the content is a king - makie it quality and unique.

•••
The most effective technique is SEO, you should start its SEO, but before start you have to chose keywords about it then try to rank these keywords on google.

•••
The best way to market your blog is to join as many webmaster forums as possible. Start posting on these forums and add your website link to your signature.

•••
If you have some budget, you can try paid traffic like CPV to bring the visitors to your site.

•••
Have you thought about offline techniques too? I know it's tempting to think in terms of SEO and other online approaches, but there's often value in looking at more traditional methods (networking, leaflets, local ads etc)

•••
You have begin right here with signatures in forum do same in others as well, if any. Also add sharing buttons to your blog especially the google+1 so any visitor to your blog will have the opportunity to share it with others and it will help to increase the traffic on your blog.

•••
Optimizing and promoting via relevant resources and other blogs is reasonable.

•••
Establish yourself as a webmaster expert and entertain guest posting opportunities within the niche. Back that with solid SEO and you should have a winner. Just make sure you do your homework. ;)

•••
Hello Guys,

I have a new webmaster and web development blog called SilentGun ans I was looking for advice on different techniques and methods which I can use to promote and market my blog across the web.

What are your suggestions ? Which techniques have you used ? Which ones were succesful ?

Thanks in advance for your time and comments.

Best Regards,

The best way is to add it to Technorati and Google blogs.

•••
Select most powerful keyword, write article on it. Submit on each & every article submission site. share on social bookmarking site your site visitor will surely increase.

•••
Every blog comes up with the content. You need to share good information in terms of your targeted users using your blog.
Intially, make sure you have added all the SEO addons to your wordpress which will make Google to like your blog.

•••
Slow and steady wins the race. You need to have posts that actually give value, because this is one saturated market.

•••
you can promote or market your webmaster blog through social media, directories , and blog submission. that's very simple way to promote your blog the blog submission like as forum postings..

•••
There are many techniques & method to promote your blog. First do directory submission & you can also do blog commenting on others blog related to your content, submit your link below comment. Do SMO work which is very useful to get traffic on blog. Submit on every social networking site get votes. more votes will give you more benefits.

•••
A good way to promote blog is post fresh content and comment at other blogs.

•••
I would start with pinging the blog to all the blog directories via ping-o-matic. It's simple and useful.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back