Domain Empire

How to make $5,000 in one minute.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Go to this link.

http://www.safenames.net/benelux.aspx

At the bottom of the page is says:

"Just simply complete a short form (Takes 1 minute and no other information is required) and your trade-mark will be registered within 48 hours."

Being a namepros member you should have above average ability in completing a form like this. You should complete this form in only 45 seconds. You use the other 15 seconds to write a thread on namepros asking for any .eu names that received a sunrise application but that application expired. You select one suggestion and make a sunrise application yourself. The name should be worth at least $6,000. After taking off the cost of $1,000 for the application you would have mad $5,000 in a minute.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
and thats what i call marketing man. Nice formula maty :)

•••
Lol

WOW, great way to make $1,000 in one minute - not five.

•••
zogby said:
WOW, great way to make $1,000 in one minute - not five.

that sounds more like it.

•••
I don't quite get the joke, but I do have a question. How can someone from canada already got loans.eu?

•••
cache in loans.eu scene its the registrar who is in canada but registrant is in IRELAND DUBLIN and that is counted in europe

•••
Well, regardless, $1000 in five minutes is pretty good. That's like a month for a low-wage worker here in the US.

:o

-Steve

•••
Just as a caveat for any noobs that might stumble accross this:
"If it was really that easy, then everyone would be doing it."
-Allan :gl:

•••
Is that really legal to do and are the TMs accept by governments? Wow, that's all I gotta say...

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Just as a caveat for any noobs that might stumble accross this:
"If it was really that easy, then everyone would be doing it."
-Allan :gl:

not everyone, some people know but are not doing it because think it's a shoddy practice.

•••
and is it too difficult to think that these so-called trademarks will be revoked as soon as the right folks get a sniff ? Not to mention the fact that these so-called trademark holders might well hit the CNN headlines (though not for the right reasons :lol: ) the moment a few bloggers start blogging about it ........ :notme:

dont try it folks. what's illegal is illegal. do the right stuff, sleep easy, breathe easy :!:

•••
yeh, this isnt a great get rich quick scheme, hehe

•••
:imho: it's good to dream from time to time and dreaming is free so why not dream big? the U.S.$1,000 is good for a 1 month salary already here in the Philippines, you're like middle average family but U.S.$5,000 can put you on high class already. :)

•••
sm said:
dont try it folks. what's illegal is illegal. do the right stuff, sleep easy, breathe easy :!:

not sure I see how this is illegal, unethical perhaps...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back