NameSilo

interviews How to Invest $10K; Unresponsive Sellers; Reject $10K for $50K Offer; Going .Green; Deflategate.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DomainSherpa

DomainSherpa.comVIP Member
DomainSherpa.com
Impact
In this DomainSherpa Discussion:
* How to invest $10K if beginning investing today: ten $1K domains or one $10K domain?
* After negotiating, seller goes unresponsive. What are your options now?
* When is a bird in the hand worth ($10K offer today) two in the bush ($50K in years), and how do you get the courage to reject a good offer?
* General Motors goes .Green. Is it more work, or a wise PR move?
* RandPaul.com sells for $100,980. "Ransom check" or smart political marketing move?
* And much more!

We're joined by three Domain Sherpas: Andrew Allemann, Michael Berkens and Page Howe.

Now you can watch in 1x, 1.5 or 2x the speed! Click the button just above the video player.

http://www.domainsherpa.com/discussion-20150514/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i am confused how does the appraisal work? i have few domains that i think worthy of high prices.

•••
i am confused how does the appraisal work? i have few domains that i think worthy of high prices.

What do you mean "how does the appraisal work", Vindicious?

•••
you see i have a domain and someone wants to buy it
the domain is soulbuy.com do you think this is a premium domain?

•••
as for BRANDING evaluation, this soulbuy,com has very high value. but however when i put on test of online appraisal it shows up as low value.. i am so confused.

•••
Why do you think it has a very high value?

•••
first its a clear name not abbreviation or alternatif strange word some domain uses weird wordings even though sounds the same such as sawlbay or something like that. this is genuine english.
second its powerful enough to strike as strong brand
third its quite short (i think)
etc etc...

what do you think? can you help me figure this out?

•••
•••
i can't it said i have to make donations at least $200. that is a lot of money for me, i cant afford it and beside i got no credit card nor paypal.

•••
@Vindicious

If you want Domain Sherpa to review your domains you can make a donation and wait in line. You should also ask for an appraisal HERE

IMO the domain SoulBuy.com doesn't mean anything, and the two words do not work together. Is this a place to 'buy souls'? Why would any business want soulbuy.com? Domains need to make sense if you want to be able to sell them.

Cheers!

•••
@Jahfree
for that matter there is already someone contacted me that is why i am searching here and there to determine the price.

however when i bought the domain, i actually thought not to buy soul but buying soul satisfaction as in SOUL BUY such as SOUL FOOD etc. Satisfy your soul buy this product etc even clothing can be considered bought for the happy soul. if you get my perspective?

thanx anyway

•••
If you have a buyer, i would sell! I honestly can't see this domain selling, but if you can, JUMP on it! Estibot values your domain at $300 and i was surprised. If you can get any money at all then your are lucky... Soulfood makes sense, but soul buy still doesn't make sense to me even after you explained it, and when anyone needs to explain a domain, this is a sure sign that the domain is not worth much.

If you don't know how much your domain is worth, you should really LISTEN to the DomainSherpa interviews....there is very very valuable information there, and you can listen to it when you workout, jog, drive, shower, make dinner, etc

I went from selling 1-2 domain a month, to selling 1-3 domains a week after i discovered DomainSherpa, but you need to be open-minded.

•••
Sounds like you got bit by the appraisal scam bug. Stop in your tracks, read more here and you be richer in knowledge and less broke in pocket. Damn that sounds like a proverb LOL

•••
Great episode. The first 40 minutes (before the "news" stuff) had a few nuggets that can help me almost immediately. Page Howe's stuff was especially helpful.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back