advice How to include URL link without using rich text editor

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
5,566
I apologize if this is the wrong place to post the question. I couldn't find the information at any other places.

Basically, I prefer the basic editor when replying to posts, but I need to include a URL link in my comments. Can I use HTML tags in the comments to create a URL link?

I really want to avoid enabling the rich text editor just to create the link.

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I found out the solution. This forum accepts bbCode such as
Code:
[url=http://news.ename.cn]Chinese source[/url]
Use this format in case anyone has the same issue as I had.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back