Dynadot

How to have a fan base?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

startupsold

Established Member
Impact
Hi, how do you get repeat visitors and referral traffic, which site that provides the most referral traffic.

Regards,

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There are many resources from where you will get referral traffic such as social media sites, relevant forum posting, and question and answer sites. Take participate in mostly discussion based website which will help to increase especially referral traffic but for that replies should be quality and helpful to others.

•••
Personally, I get my traffic from forums. There is not much from the social media but maybe because I am not focused on my current campaigns yet. If you have quality content to offer people will share the link to your website. I still build links but the forums still garners me the most traffic and repeat visitors.

Zidane

•••
Thanks Zidane, so I guess it's all about quality and updated content, and people will keep coming back.

•••
One of the most important thing in order to attract more visibility for your business is to utilize the power of social channels like Facebook and Twitter. Keep your peers updated and inform with the latest news from your companies. Also, frequently update the social networks with interesting content will keep the followers coming back to your pages.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back