Dynadot

How to get the CPC?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I see that when people are selling their domains they sometimes say the the avg CPC is a certain number. Where do you get this info? I looked in the Google Adwords tool and none of the numbers match the numbers that the sellers advertise. Are they just saying that with their experience that got that much CPC or is there a tool they are using to get that data for their keywords?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If they're using adsense cpc, then the google keyword tool would be the most suitable place to get it.

As for why the numbers don't match, I can't say for sure, but you'll notice that depending on which box you checked (exact match, broad...)will yield different cpc numbers!.

•••
If they're using adsense cpc, then the google keyword tool would be the most suitable place to get it.

As for why the numbers don't match, I can't say for sure, but you'll notice that depending on which box you checked (exact match, broad...)will yield different cpc numbers!.

thanks man, i think the person that was trying to sell their domain was just over-exaggerating the CPC, It was about 3X the Google Keyword Tool

•••
You can check for example @ Estibot / Valuate.com for each domain.

•••
Yes, you can use these sites as well to get the CPC's, but aren't the stats derived from the google keyword tool anyway?.

You can check for example @ Estibot / Valuate.com for each domain.

•••
Go into your preferred search engine and type "high CPC keywords" in the search bar and enter. Look over the results.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back