Domain Empire

How to get Adsense on Youtube Videos?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I put a couple of videos up on Youtube and I have spent hours trying to monetize them with adsense :(

I was invited - and approved for adsense monetization.

The message says:

Congratulations! Your account is now enabled for monetization. Learn more

1.) Visit the "My Videos" section of your account. 2.) Locate eligible videos you’d like to submit for revenue sharing.
3.) Click the "Enable Revenue Sharing" button underneath your video.

When I do this, there is no "Enable Revenue Sharing" button and I can't figure out why.

I have enabled access to Youtube on Adsense - and I am wondering if there is something specific that I have to do on Adsense to make ads appear on my videos.

I have spent hours trying to figure this out - I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks ahead of time :)

I will donate 75$ NP to the person who helps me solve this problem.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Do your Adsense account settings allow 3rd party access to YouTube?

Other than that, I have no idea - have you tried the Youtube help forum?

•••
Do your Adsense account settings allow 3rd party access to YouTube?

Other than that, I have no idea - have you tried the Youtube help forum?

Thank you! I went to the forum and found out that I cannot monetize my videos because I used Audioswap. Thank you for helping me out :)

•••
So you can monetize your youtube videos with adsense as long as they don't use adswap?? Is this a new thing??

I didn't know about this. I've got quite a few youtube videos that get regular views so I might have to look into this.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back