Domain Empire

How to get AdSense?? Need your help!!

NameSilo
Watch

Robin

Along with BatMan..VIP Member
Impact
well, i have applied my blogspot blogs with unique articles wrtitten by me 4-5 times, but google rejected it.

Now i have created a new site, the domain is 7+ year old but site is 3weeks old.

So what should i do now? Should i submit my site again or not.

My site- 3mh

the site is 100% made by me...will they accept it Or should i make changes to my site.:-/

need you advices.....

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had a hard time getting approved as well, what I did was find a crappy site that was using adsense and asked them why these guys are allowed to use adsense but not me... a short time after I was approved.

Not sure if thats what got me approved for sure but it got their attention just the same.

Good luck,

Mike

•••
I had a hard time getting approved as well, what I did was find a crappy site that was using adsense and asked them why these guys are allowed to use adsense but not me... a short time after I was approved.

Not sure if thats what got me approved for sure but it got their attention just the same.

Good luck,

Mike

so u asked this question to google?

•••
the site is 100% made by me...will they accept it Or should i make changes to my site.

Reasons they will probably reject your site again:

1) Where's your privacy policy?
2) Content is all advertising/ads/promotions
3) The site itself isn't 6 months old

Remove the annoying clicksor ads - they're not doing you any favors, those popups would send anyone scrambling for the "back" button! Take the next few months to write some worthwhile content. Read the Adsense program policies and make sure you're in compliance. THEN reapply.

•••
I suggest that you add more content in your site. Make a site full of useful and fresh content so that it can help the visitors to learn something. That is what Adsense look for. Add more useful content in your site and hopefully Adsense will accept your site.

•••
Well you seems finally got approved by AdSense since now I can see ads in your site. But here are some basics which might be helpful for anyone who search for same thing.

* Your site has to be 6 months old -
Now they ask for old sites which are indexed in search engines already. So You have to wait if your web site is not old ehough. Maybe if you have a old domain that might work. Your site must be complete -
* You need a full complete website. There should not be half developed pages or under construction pages. Just make a Blogspot and put some content they will accept it. Or even if you have a simple 5 page site. Privacy Policy and Contact page -
* You must add a privacy policy to all your web sites which has AdSense Ads. They have make it clear in their new TOS. You can find Free AdSense privacy policy generators online. Also Add a Contect page so site would look more professional. Unique Content -
* Use some Unique content at least for the site you going to use applying for AdSense. They have it mentioned among their guidelines. No Adult or Gambling sites -
* You can not use AdSene for Adult or Gammbing sites. As for Adult sites, their policy is like "If you cant show it to your mom then don't use it !". No need to tell Warez content are out of question too. No others Ads which look like AdSense Ads -
You can't use other Ads which has the same look as AdSense ads like same color and format. Basically other Ads shouldn't confuse visitors to mistook them as Google AdSense ads. So if you have them in your site better remove them even before applying for Google AdSense.

AdSense - Pay Per Click Ads - PPC - Earn Money Online

•••
There's no harm trying. The same site can be used to re-apply for an adsense account, and they'll accept if your site meets their criteria.

•••
Where is your CONTENT
Why you need Adsense ,it is already full of crappy ads

Lose the sliding /popups (I don't really think I was the 1 millionth Visitor to a week old site)
Cut the number of ads down to 4 or 5 total (2 google ads per page is a good number)
Add MORE text& graphics
(even RSS feeds are an improvement)
Don't be in too much of a hurry to make money with Multiple ad suppliers. Go with 1 or 2 only (Google Contextual plus 1 Affiliate CPA is a good start.)

•••
Google mostly reject because of the contents. If they do not find it suitable or appropriate then they will not approve you for sure. There is a 6 months old rule applicable in terms of approval but I do not think it matter when you have a good contents. So working on the contents should be the highest priority.

•••
Yes, google is very strict for new accounts approval. My application was rejected 3 times but finally I worked hard on my contents and got approved.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back