NameSilo

How to echo filename.php?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Greetings, webdesigners! New on these forums :)

I need some n00b php help for my site. I want to have a "show source" link that, naturally, will show the source of the page. So I need to know how to echo or "output" the filename :/. This may be simple, but I have no clue

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The best way i can think of to show the source of your website is to make copys of all your php files and then rename each .php extention to .phps and then link each page to the .phps file of the same name. Code is shown along with color codes. Though i know their are probibly other ways to do it. php.net does it on the bottom of their website with a link to source.php

•••
Yeah. Well, I want to do it the way it's done on php.net hehe. I've made a file to show the sources, but the thing i need is to be able to echo the filename, so the link to the source.php pae automatically changes on the different pages

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back