IT.COM

How to earn money online? Can anyone pls help?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi,

Does anyone know the best and the legitimate way to earn money on the internet. I have heard about various ways of earning money but I am dont know what is the best way to get it done.

May someone please reply with the best and the most easiest way to earn money online. I know few websites require a signup fee as well..............Well I have only 100 dollars to spend on this. If it requires 100 dollars and just 2-3 hours a day I am ready for it.

Awaiting the best response.

Many Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how about acquiring some skills and provide a product or service?

•••
TBH, if you are lucky enough you can earn money without investing. I started a year back. I had no money to start and I earned money from the 2nd month of my being into the business. Though that particular way of earning money has been hit hard by recession there are still a plenty of way to earn money. When i started domaining, i used to invest 2$ for a .info domain and used to sell them somewhere betn 30 - 60$.

I also went into WP theme designing and sold my template designs. For this you need to know HTML and you should have the knack to edit well bcos u will be using WP classic theme to design your theme. And u can use WP codex for WP codes. So no need to learn. CSS is nothing much.

There are plenty of ways. But don't get stuck in the wrong one to earn money. Because when i started out i paid 35$ for platinum membership fropm Click sites where i had earned 4500$. Still i havent received the money.

Never beleive click sites/survey sites, any of the lot.

Start earning buck from blogging and eventually u might be interested in domaining business i hope! Because this is what i did.

But as the guy above me had specified, you can acquire various skills and offer your services in freelance sites and start your service online!

Happy earnings

•••
you can find a domain name registrar to bemcame and reseller. but some reseller need fee, while some others charge free

•••
you can start you hosting company... :laugh:

become a reseller for any good hosting / server provider you can start off @$10 most of normal average resellers plans are there.

alternatively you can join various affiliate program of very good hosting provider they pay $10-$20 OR 10-20% per sale or higher.

---

you can start your own website / blog / forum / gaming site you budget is good for this

marketing it, do some seo, then put some ads.. keep maeketing it.. keep getting traffic get clicks get ads.
put some affiliate links in your site as well.

---

while your site is earning for you slowly and steadly revenue will increase by that time you can research on more things like I do :snaphappy:

•••
Find something you do well and market it. trying to catch up to a million other people who do something better than you will absorb your energy. resller hosting takes a lot of know how, not a beginner's job.

Take ten bucks and buy a domain. write content for a year and market the site with links and goto forums and promote it. then have a year of traffic to show.

•••
For me, the best way to earn some good money online, is to do online jobs at freelance sites. You do not have to invest any money from you own pocket. You just have to invest time in doing different kinds of jobs. If you do not have any special skills, even then you can find some work: data entry jobs require no skill or experience of any kind.

•••
Many ways to start your business online that depends on your skills and interstings here is some ways and if you like any of them you can contact me to explaint it
1- selling item online (ebay,clickbank,amazone....
2-webdesigens and blogs
3- forex
4- hype
and there are other more but that what i tried

•••
Unfortunately there's no shortcut in earning money online. Blogging for money seems like the best solution for you. It just takes about 30-45mins to write a post and the rest of the time , you can spent it on advertising your site. You can get a blog for free with free blog hosts such as Movabletype, Blogger or wordpress. If you want paid hosting , you can get a domain for about 10dollars or below and a cheap webhost for about 9dollars. I recommend Hostgator for a good and reliable webhost. Search for coupons when you are buying domains or searching for a webhost. If this is your first time , try to find a webhost that has Fantastico. , it makes things much easier for you with this auto-script installer.

If you choose hostgator , you can use this coupon code : "Wordpress" and you'll start your first month at 1cent.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
I've found the most success in just creating a popular site and then getting advertisers for it.

•••
Visit shoemoney.com and sign up for the free internet marketing course he is offering.

•••
I found a way as long as you can drive some qualified traffic to your sire. The start up is under $75 and easy to do. See my sig and PM me.

•••
There are so many options to earn over the internet without investing big. The sites asking for deposit fees may not be genuine, so select the free opportunities. Selection of the job will depend upon your qualification, expertise and interest. Online tutoring. Medical transcription, freelance writing, real estate consultant are some hot options.

•••
These are some good ideas...but some of them seem like scams. Does anyone else have any ideas?:]

•••

You mean HYIP ? [High Yield Investment Programs]

I personally think that investing in HYIPs programs is unsafe way of earning money online. Most importantly, it is not a free opportunity.

I will prefer to earn money via doing online jobs at freelance sites, or, making websites, or doing any other kind online business.

•••
Hi,

Does anyone know the best and the legitimate way to earn money on the internet. I have heard about various ways of earning money but I am dont know what is the best way to get it done.

May someone please reply with the best and the most easiest way to earn money online. I know few websites require a signup fee as well..............Well I have only 100 dollars to spend on this. If it requires 100 dollars and just 2-3 hours a day I am ready for it.

Awaiting the best response.

Many Thanks

Well, there are lot of opportunities out there in which you dont have to spend a single dime in order to make some money. But, if you want some easy money its quite difficult because nothing is easy and nothing is free. You can take projects from freelance sites if you have any skill and you're perfect in it. You can make a blog if your writting skills are good. You can make your own product and promote it and sell it through clickbank or ebay. The best and the most easy way to earn online is by working for someone, anyone who takes projects from freelance sites and doesnt do it himself but forward it to others. You can contact such companies who outsource their skills to others and could become one of their member.

•••
try ptc,ppc,ptr, forum posting, social networking, and loads more

•••
I would recommend writing articles for a associatedcontent.com. It is free to join and allows you to write about whatever you like. Furthermore, you may begin to earn several hundred a month to over a thousand. Not great, but at least it's some extra pocket change. Forex (as egy stated), could also result in tremendous gains even though you would begin with a mere $100. You could set up a micro account with Forex.com, FXCM.com, MBTrading.com, etc. However, be prepared to lose your initial investment plus some (margins).

•••
Is there a website script I can buy thats like associatedcontent.com?

•••
There are so many ways to earn online. First is google adsense. Develop your site, write good contents and apply. The same programs like YPN, bidvertise etc...
If you are good in writing you can start posting in forums. There are lot of forum which pay money for posting. Other way is to join PTC site. Some sites pay for writing articles too.

•••
There are many ways which is legit to earn money over internet.

Forum Posting
Blog posting
Autoblog
Adsense
Article Writing
Photoshop related design works.

•••
There are plenty of ways. But don't get stuck in the wrong one to earn money. Because when i started out i paid 35$ for platinum membership fropm Click sites where i had earned 4500$. Still i havent received the money.

Never beleive click sites/survey sites, any of the lot.

Good advice.

•••
not all survey sites and click sites are like that if you check out the site i posted it will teach you which ones to trust and show you a online job website

•••
Not all the click sites are scam. If you take Neobux they really pay their users genuinely and it is the only ptc site i use always for some quick money.

•••
Best way is to give me $1 and find 2 ppl that will give you $1, then you give me 25% so you end up with $1.50, and these ppl get another 2 ppl and so on :p

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back