Domain Empire

How to change contacts IN BULK from move in-s from DOMAIN.COM, NETFIRMS, DOTSTER, MYDOMAIN.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello,

"Stellarname" tagged lots of his customers, or better customers from Domain.com, Netfirms; Dotster, Mydomain.com (and Tucows.com I guess), because of something about hosting. Because the following ALSO is IMPORTANT, and is wrongly written in several threads here on namepros, I tag the same persons, and hope you understand that this is done so that things get more smoothly with changing of contacts in case of domains moved in your account.

WHAT I READ EVERYWHERE in threads IS THAT THE CONTACTS HAVE TO BE CHANGED 1 by 1. of every domain that is arriving in your account because you bought them on namepros or wherever.
THIS IS NOT RIGHT : THERE REALLY EXISTS A METHOD TO CHANGE CONTACTS IN BULK (200 at a time) from the sellers contacts to YOUR contacts. ==>
Because I got a lot of domains, I phoned to Domain.com and the BULKFUNCTION EXPLAINED BELOW EFFECTIVELY WORKS !

It's like as follows =>

1/You go to domaincentral. AND you scroll down, and change the view of your domains from 10 page to 200 per page. (you can do that at the bottom of the page).

2/AFTERWARDS you put a "v" in the little square in front of the domains that arrived.by "move " (free push).

3/Then you go to the bottom of the page and you'll see the sentence
"modify selected domains".
You don't open this in a new window, but you click through (!!)
=>

4And then a page appears "DOMAINCENTRAL" +
"EDIT MULTIPLE DOMAINS
"
You see the domains you have selected, the amount of days (in GREEN LETTERS) they still have until renewal, and then privacy ("add" probably means that you still have to add privacy -what costs money-if you want) and further you see on the right if they are on manual or automatic renewal mode.

BELOW THAT YOU SEE => IN ORANGE BAR WITH WHITE LETTERS
"MULTIPLE DOMAIN EDITOR
"

Under that you choose the 1st option => "Set Contact Info", and on the right appears suddenly place to fill in your company, your name, address , telephone etc.. (in case of international +88.7777777 .So there has to be a "+" and a dot in front of the local number (without the "0").
And you then can add if this has to used as billing addres, administrative adress etc...
And also a button with "SAVE CONTACT INFO" => When you're ready you click on that button. Another sreen appears, with on top left a kinda wating circle in purple or so, and after a while you see in green a "succesful" message (or in red unsuccessfull, with the reson why)..

And the first 200 domains are finished !!! And you can go to the next 200 of 50 or whatever amount of domains that have come in via "MOVE" (or free push).

(you don't even have to click in multiple domain editor on"refresh whois", because with what you have done, "Set Contact Info", already took care of that. I think in a few minutes you can check the new whois, of 1 of the 200 domains, and you'll see the info changed).

Kind regards from Domainstore.

@stellarname
@domainer111, @Keith DeBoer, @NamesMax, @stub, @JudgeMind,
@slimjim270, @Theydon, @UXela, @sunriseavenue, @FastBrand,
@BrandXDomains, @Grilled, @thekiller, @Arief WN, @Violets, @omnia,
@marcusofplymout, @ruckus7, @wwwweb, @bazabizo, @pokainc,
@martinooo, @iAchilles, @Shams, @domainerx, @mginc,
@Ted Levy, @Saeid Nejati, @BrandFishing, @brandsly, @imadoer,
@pqr, @ruzeen, @xarunasx, @Gunjan Maheshwari, @bubblemedialtd,
@championshipforum, @Shadwan, @Haroon Basha, @Kachi, @service11.
@ikehook, @Simdes, @AndrewRice, @Enwych, @DomainerY,
@Azwan Asban, @fabmy, @PlentyOfBrands, @mahamadoca,
@dotbay, @mohawki, @sam roy, @tvanrijt, @rivey001,
@SuperDomains.EU, @delta4, @Nerevar, @sweetdomains,
@egidijusd, @namerav, @Abdullah Abdullah,
@Andish, @ceriayhan, @Domain1031, @BullDomains, @sirlordcomic,
@Brandworthy, @main, @Simdes, @Aditya321, @Nat Hunt, @Michael M,
@DanSanchez, @DomainZombie, @UXela, @lolwarrior, @joro001,
@rainapple123, @L2 Media, @eckhardt, @DKN, @kaposzta, @fernandez

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back