NameSilo

How to block Grammarly?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

redemo

Mug RuithTop Member
Impact
3,062
How can I block Grammarly results and ads on YouTube. By far the most annoying company on YouTube. Same Grammarly ad up to ten times each day and I've never watched a Grammarly video.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
How can I block Grammarly results and ads on YouTube. By far the most annoying company on YouTube. Same Grammarly ad up to ten times each day and I've never watched a Grammarly video.
I use uBlock Origin
 
1
•••
Right-click the Grammarly icon in your browser's toolbar.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back