Dynadot

question How to be a domainer

Spaceship
Watch

Rander

Impact
How to be domainer. I am new in this but I am from three years and till didnot sell any domaine and yet park domaine will you guide me for making a day $ 20 in parking and how do I sell domain

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
As Eric stated by posting links to some awesome posts, you have to put the time into learning more and more about how to go about purchasing quality names and then how to sell them effectively.

It is a process but it begins with your dedication to learning the craft. This forum is full of great information that will point you in the right direction. Start learning more today then take action!

- Will

•••
•••
Whatever you do, just don't purchase hundreds of dollars worth of Pigeon Shit domains. Study and learn what domaining actually is. It takes time, patience and personal interest to start as a domainer. I myself haven't sold a single one, yet I have been studying/learning since 2009 and lovin it.

Good luck,

•••
How to be domainer.

will you guide me for making a day $ 20 in parking and how do I sell domain

how much are you willing to pay, in order to purchase a revenue stream that produces $20 a day?

imo....

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back