Dynadot

information How to activate Sedomls

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

krunalkokane

Established Member
Impact
hello everyone im traying to active sedomls future for selling my domin but is't active . the message shows sedo is SedoMLS Basic active. Registrar not yet supporting all SedoMLS Premium functions. please guide me​

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It means that the registrar that your domain is registered at is not part of the Sedo MLS program.
Other than transferring to a different registrar, there is nothing that you can do.
You can still sell your domain name through Sedo, of course, it just is not part of the premium network.
When you choose your registrar from the Sedo drop-down list, the registrars are divided so you can see which ones are part of network.
Bob

PS Welcome to NamePros!

Last edited:
•••
It means that the registrar that your domain is registered at is not part of the Sedo MLS program.
Other than transferring to a different registrar, there is nothing that you can do.
You can still sell your domain name through Sedo, of course, it just is not part of the premium network.
When you choose your registrar from the Sedo drop-down list, the registrars are divided so you can see which ones are part of network.
Bob

PS Welcome to NamePros!
how to chek which register is part of the sedomls network

•••
•••
SEDO-MLS -XL.png

•••
here is where to find infos inside your Sedo
top left menu on "My Domains"

you need to choose the View :"SEDO MLS PREMIUM Promotion"

you will have now a column with "SedoMLS Premium Statu"
this will tell you which registrar is supported
and from there you can resubmit for "Sedo MLS", just select the right domains and click "Activate SEDO-MLS"

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back