How Much

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mastur

Established Member
Impact
0
I was wondering if somone could tell me how much they think I could sell this template for and how good you think it is.

orangecompany.png
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it looks pretty good but I doubt there will be that many people willing to pay a lot of money for it. I would say at least $50.
 
0
•••
Coding it and adding small things increases the value substancially. Try adding a simply flash effect on the header, or a DHTML dropdown menu script, and it would sell for a lot more... at least that has been my experience.
 
0
•••
Yeah, I am trying to learn flash. I will have it coded soon. How much do you think it would cost when coded. I am glad to get $50 for a template. I am sort of new at web designing.
 
0
•••
Not even close to $50, not sure where that came from. Maybe $10, Good Luck
 
0
•••
I made it. What you mean where it came from.
 
0
•••
HostVivid said:
Not even close to $50, not sure where that came from. Maybe $10, Good Luck

$10 is extremely low for that template.

I like the cleanliness and style of the template. The colors are nice. The only thing i can suggest is adding some flash and menus as mentioned before. Also, i'm hoping that's not the real size of the template :p. For future referance, try adding more design and complexity to your design as appose to just tables and images from the internet. It looks nice don't get me wrong, just trying to give some constructive criticism.
 
0
•••
gio logist- Thank you, that was the kind of critism I wanted. And yes I will try to add some flash.
orangecompanynew.png


That is the new version I made. I think it looks better. And no that isn't the actual size.

How much do you think it is worth if coded? I might have some flash in it in a couple of days.
 
0
•••
IF you can sell it, coded, I'd say probably around $60.00 but that's at an absolute maximum amount. You would need to gain quality like templatemonster.com to make them worth their unique pricing.
 
0
•••
You wont find anyone to pay $50 I can promise you that. Try around $15
 
0
•••
The 1st version you posted is better. I'd say about $20-$30 for that template
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back