IT.COM

advice How much should I ask for this domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello guys
I have received seven price requests for one of my domain names in short period.
It is brandable, and as you know it is hard to appraise this kind of domains.
The question is: How much should I ask for it?
Thanks in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks ILL be happy to buy if he can come up with it.com

Last edited:
•••
It's really risky to make OFFERS on NP because of the rules. Offer is binding for 7 days. If he accepts you have to take it or get basnned.

This is not a sales thread. Rules do not apply.

•••
Ask for what you believe it's worth. Be reasonable.

•••
Tell us atleast what domain it is so that we can comment on the price and also check it's appraisal value on estibot and then decide for the asking price

•••
•••
UniversalDrugs.com sucky domain ,I blew 10g esus

•••
Be aware that universaldrug.com is also for sale, and the buyer may well compare prices.

•••
•••
If you got 7 price requests in same time, I'm sure 6 of them are sellers or brokers. They will find out (or may be they did) sales history of your domain. If I am right about this, don't take profit too much, as @Domainace said, they have alternative domain. So this is the formula, imo
(buying price + market fee) + desired profit

*And may be after this thread, you will get more price requests. You don't even know if one of them was me. LOL

•••
If you got 7 price requests in same time, I'm sure 6 of them are sellers or brokers. They will find out (or may be they did) sales history of your domain. If I am right about this, don't take profit too much, as @Domainace said, they have alternative domain. So this is the formula, imo
(buying price + market fee) + desired profit

*And may be after this thread, you will get more price requests. You don't even know if one of them was me. LOL

The desired profit is the maximum possible.

•••
•••
Everybody wants that.

I think @jamaltq, was trying to find what we all though that "maximum possible" was. Because he doesn't like leaving money on the table.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back