IT.COM

domain How much ? Online Cleaner

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Asfas1000

Top Member
Impact
Hey guys

what is your appraisal for Online Cleaner dot com ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
OnlineCleaner.com: A 13 letter TLD domain name consisting of two English dictionary words (adverb/noun combination). Unbrandable, but easy to remember, it has a strong meaning to a website that deals with the laundering business. While its phrase significance is a bit deluded, the word "cleaner" is universally accepted and associated with 'laundry'. It has a fairly good SEO potential, as a keyword match yields over 66K results. Value estimate: between $1,600 ~ $2,400. Double or triple that figure if a previous high visitor traffic, or page rank history existed.

•••
Thanks. Any more opinions ?

•••
I don't really see an end user taking this one on, but I guess it could find a reseller at a few hundred dollars.

Good luck,

•••
What is the purpose of the domain and who is the supposed end user?
Online cleaner of what?

•••
What is the purpose of the domain and who is the supposed end user?
Online cleaner of what?

A cleaning firm could brand themselves this way, under the premise that all bookings for their cleaners be made online. I just don't like the name 'though, and whilst I think it could sell for a little bit (to a reseller) the branding and the premise of this identity is quite awkward.

Others may disagree 'though!

•••
Not really seeing a lot of value. Like another user mentioned, an online cleaner of what? It doesn't make a lot of sense.

•••
What about a malware cleaner or a computer cleaner ?

•••
What about a malware cleaner or a computer cleaner ?

Still not really seeing it. That's a pretty well established field with several big, well known players. There names will always lead the search...and most of them offer free products. So it would be very difficult for someone to start a new virus cleaner or whatnot of their own under this name.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back