Domain Empire

question How Much Money Would it Take to Start Domain Investing Today?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
im re entering domaining with about $1000 a month going in on expired single word domains and word lists. The Com market is so saturated and competitive today and the only opportunities for me as it stands are in other extensions. Net Org Info and Biz.

Its close to the same conditions in some of those extensions as the 4 letter LLLL com market was before they sold out. So easy enough to buy all remaining "good" domains in the other extensions and create the market. "hopefully"..

The Dream...I'm aiming for $3000 a day or a million a year of passive income by the end of the year though a combination or advertising, parking, mining and flipping, Spread over 1000 single word domains. i am 7% of the way there with the domains.

www.shovel.biz as an example lander. (no ads)

The reality..... I have spent $1000 this month and made $3 back. (Adsense) and that stopped working! like they do. Parking has been a joke (sedo) and a million hashs over 1000 users browsers returned 1 cent for the month! It will take 8 years to buy a cup of coffee at that rate.

However, i'm optimistic. And, sometimes you do things not for money, but love. And, im happy to wait 8 years for that coffee.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back