IT.COM

domain How much is the best for BAKEDSAUSAGE.com?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GIRLIU

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
At least USD 50, isnt' it?

•••
I am not sure that there is much money to be made there. I just checked and you can get almost all other xxxxsausage to register. Also baking sausage is not the most common imho. Maybe after development you can make some profit.

•••
$0, simply because you used blue font color for links on a green background

•••
Biggie, your post brings me satori.:D What fonts, what links?! I'm talking about the price of the DOMAIN. Here we talk about the DOMAIN appraisal, not about the sites, fonts, links and so on...
Really?!... OMG!...

•••
that domain is what I call ebay quality. Not bad nor good but what they pay for it on ebay is prob what it is really worth. List it there starting at .99

•••
Biggie, your post brings me satori.:D What fonts, what links?! I'm talking about the price of the DOMAIN. Here we talk about the DOMAIN appraisal, not about the sites, fonts, links and so on...
Really?!... OMG!...

this link, on the website you posted a link to:

About sausage in Wikipedia (en.wikipedia.org)

if you associate a website/webpage with the domain, then I assumed you wanted it to be seen and evaluated with the domain as a whole.

but maybe I assume too much

Good Luck!

imo...

•••
Looks like some people CAN'T get it... ONCE AGAIN:
a) Here is a place where we discuss the DOMAIN value.
b) Not the WEBSITE value.
c)
Here we talk about the DOMAIN itself.
What is SO difficult to get it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

•••
well, this escalated....wierdly?

•••
I sell it now for USD 50, because I haven't time and wish to develop it. :)
I thought this was a place where we discuss the DOMAIN value. If you want to sell it try a sales thread. What is SO difficult to get it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

•••
•••
I didn't know we are supposed to ask for domain appraisals and appraise our own.

•••
Maybe NP should have a section for self appraisals ?

•••
When it's related to another post (i.e. when it's relevant), it's all right. I'll make it more clear for the guys, who are not careful enough:
a) muttus typed: "Maybe after development you can make some profit."
b) Then I answered. If nobody mentioned the development and the profit, then surely it'll be an off-topic issue. But now, it's reasonable, rational, on-topic and well.

•••
Yeah. It's a kind of cool idea.

•••
I bet you would be the #1 poster there

•••
This post is so difficult to get it.

I give up.

•••
ROFL.gif

•••
i'd say low XX

Good luck.

•••
WOW, some dudes REPORT my posts that makes them feel bad?! It means they can joke around, but I can't answer them in a proper way?!
Not in fair!!!
Topic closed!

•••
What I meant is my answer is deleted, but it was a good answer! Then, let's close it! It's senseless only I to receive some guys' idiotism and in the same time my answers to be deleted!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back