NameSilo

How much does it cost a logo?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi, I`m thinking to re-market my italiandragon domain.

Would love some graphic starting form a logo.

I suppose Flash is way too expensive....I could provide some ideas but basically I need your creative touch on the dragon theme.

I have no idea of cost.

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you looked through the Design Contest thread?
Some great Designers we have here at NP
Design Contests - NamePros.com

Might help narrow your search, and give you some ideas of cost :)

•••
Typically if I want a logo done, its about $80 and that comes with psd and some variations on a theme. However in saying that there are some excellent designers on here too, so do as mis_chiff says and start a design contest for whatever you can afford.

•••
thanks miss chiff. can i also take part in the designing contest. although i am a newbie and i am a designer also, thanks for showing that link i never thought it can be so wonderful.

•••
•••
20 to 40 bucks as starter price for a logo.
And over 30 bucks for a pro flash banner locally.

•••
helloo budy if you like me, i am ready to complete the work in 10 us dollars only.
see my sig for details of logo styles i designed,

•••
Hello friend ! The prices of logos depends by 2 facts: Experience of the designer and your requirements.All designer have their own style. Not everyone can make any kind of logos, the best idea to select a logo is by creating an contest and in final you will choice the logo you like and the winner will be the person who made that logo.

•••
It depends upon your luck dude!!! May b some one can design it at no cost for you, otherwise it can cost you from US$ 5 to $30 USUALLY...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back