IT.COM

domain How much can I get for my domain name - orderfresheggs. com.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Prince Khanna

Impact
Domain name orderfreshmeat . com was sold for $5000. Keeping that in mind I bought orderfresheggs. com. How much can I expect for my domain name?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What came first, the chicken. the egg or the reg fee?

Last edited:
•••
I guess by now your eggspectations have been dashed.

•••
Domain name orderfreshmeat . com was sold for $5000
Really ? Where ?

Keeping that in mind I bought orderfresheggs. com. How much can I expect for my domain name?
First of all, you don't compare apples to oranges. Second, keep in mind that many sales are one of a kind and unlikely to repeat with the same pattern.

Who orders fresh eggs over the Internet ?
The purpose is very narrow anyway. I can't see how this name is commercially viable.

•••
I would wait to count your chickens....

•••
if you can find sucker! maybe you can sell $50k! who knows right :xf.grin:

•••
Eggs would be scrambled by the time they got delivered :P

•••
Domain name orderfreshmeat . com was sold for $5000. Keeping that in mind I bought orderfresheggs. com. How much can I expect for my domain name?

Potential clients, Blue Apron, Plated, Amazon Fresh, Aldi's, Walmart but I doubt they will buy it simply because UBER didn't buy OrderCab.com

My observation Keywords usually loose value after a brand or an app becomes popular.

•••
it's going to be a long time before I trust eating eggs I got off the web

•••
$0. My advice is free though so you come out ahead really.

•••
@Prince Khanna I have to agree with Kate, commercially a no go. However in recent times people are producing their own eggs from their home - this is on a huge opward curve i would expect solid traction there.

•••
Who orders fresh eggs over the Internet ?
The purpose is very narrow anyway. I can't see how this name is commercially viable.

Just checked Google Keyword Planner and I got these data:

fresh meat : 60,500 average monthly searches
fresh eggs : 6,600 average monthly searches

order fresh meat : 20 average monthly searches
order fresh eggs : 0 average monthly searches

•••
Craigslist or your local farmer that has chickens, I'm sure will buy it off you. Up-sell the inclusion of a website and bobs your uncle :)

•••
thechikenortheegg.com reg fee! :xf.laugh:

•••
One decent steak = about 100 fresh eggs then divide by shipping costs = Ouch

•••
IsIwoPx.gif

•••
its ok but i like ordereggs more...which seems to be parked...they need a lander :xf.rolleyes:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back